JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Gradeschoolers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f36-moms-gradeschoolers/)
-   -   box tops and campbell's labels (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f36-moms-gradeschoolers/2686123-box-tops-and-campbells-labels.html)

wefrogy October 16th, 2013 02:45 AM

box tops and campbell's labels

Does your child's school collect box tops and Campbell labels? Do you save them for your child's school?

Jaidynsmum October 16th, 2013 02:54 PM

Re: box tops and campbell's labels

Not sure what you get for collecting those seeing as I'm in the UK, but our supermarkets do voucher schemes where schools can collect vouchers that the supermarkets give out when people buy groceries and exchange them for sports equipment. Jaidyn's school collects those.

Kimchi October 17th, 2013 05:26 AM

We collect them for our school

TreeTog October 17th, 2013 06:03 AM

We save box tops for Ryan's school.

Leslie

wefrogy October 18th, 2013 04:05 AM

the school gets money for the box tops and Campbell labels. We collect both.

kolbysmom October 18th, 2013 01:52 PM

We save boxtops for Riley, he gets stickers every time he brings them. :)

LvMyLaxKid October 26th, 2013 07:41 PM

Yes, we collect them! We print out sheets to stick them on, and when the sheet fills up, Parker takes it to school.

The bummer is that for the past 3 years of collecting, I kept telling my DH that if they had a contest to see which grade got the most, they might get more......but they never did.......and then 2 days before we left to move here, I got a notice from the school of a contest between the grades!! UGH! LOL

wefrogy October 27th, 2013 08:19 AM

Tammy...figures

Spottts December 7th, 2013 08:29 AM

We collect box tops and Campbell's labels. Each kid who brings some in gets a piece a candy.

There is also a contest between classrooms which did help the box top support. I forget what the winning class gets. Ice cream party? When the kids come back from Summer vacation there is a contest for an individual winner. The winner gets to eat lunch at a nearby restaurant with the principal. They announce the winner on the school news also.

Dan's wife December 9th, 2013 09:44 AM

We collect boxtops. Whichever grade collects the most gets a pajama day or sock day or something like that. We used to collect pop tabs too for the ronald mcdonald house but the school reached their goal of a million tabs so they don't do it anymore.

meant2bemommie December 10th, 2013 08:43 AM

We collect box tops and the students get a spirit stick.