JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Toddlers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/)
-   -   Swimming Pools (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/2532664-swimming-pools.html)

mommy2Breana+Brandon May 29th, 2012 09:57 AM

Swimming Pools

Do you have a swimming pool?

Do you have a pool membership?

does your toddler know how to swim?

bookworm16_2000 May 29th, 2012 04:08 PM

Re: Swimming Pools

Do you have a swimming pool? yep- a nice 12 foot round pool, about 2.5 feet tall, in our front yard

Do you have a pool membership? no- it's too far away

Does your toddler know how to swim? She's starting to learn

KellyR80 May 30th, 2012 12:08 PM

We do have an above ground pool in our back yard.

Since we have our pool and the beach near by we have no need for a pool membership.

My toddlers are only 2 so they don't know how to swim yet but they do love the water.

heatherlzuzik June 1st, 2012 07:40 PM

We don't personally have a swimming pool, but our neighborhood does, so that's the one we use. Henry doesn't know how to swim yet, but I know he'd like to. He's our little water baby. :) The boy LOVES to be in the water even if he can't stay about it yet.

MommaLexi June 1st, 2012 10:14 PM

No pool here, but we go to friends houses who have pools often! Avery and Solas can "swim" with life vests on, the babies float around in those baby float things.

LucyLoved June 1st, 2012 11:47 PM

Hi Lex :waves:

We have an in-ground pool. FD1 can almost swim, still have her in floaties and swim lessons for my sense of security! FD2 definitely can't but can get around in a life vest.

FamilyShorty June 14th, 2012 06:35 PM

We have a 14 foot across, 3 foot deep, above ground pool in our back yard. We do not have a pool membership but I'm thinking about taking the kids to one of the community days at the local pool for a change of scenery. My 6 year old can swim but my toddler cannot.

bibbyann July 7th, 2012 09:41 PM

We have a fenced pool at our apartment.

DD doesn't officially know how to swim. But she swims great with her Puddle Jumper floatie on.

Mommy_Daniella July 28th, 2012 07:09 AM

Do you have a swimming pool? Yes, actually the pool has an inclined level of depth from 2.5ft to 4ft. I have two kids (3 yo and 5yo).

Do you have a pool membership? No, but planning to get one soon.

does your toddler know how to swim? Yes, he's starting to learn.

Trish0102 March 2nd, 2013 12:28 AM

We don't have a pool. My hubby is trying to teach my kid how to swim since we live just a few blocks from a shore.

clouise March 2nd, 2013 08:19 AM

We don't have a pool. We can use the military pools for free in the summer, and in the winter there are a couple of indoor pools we can pay to use in the area. My two year old can't swim, and either wears a life jacket or plays in the shallow with me. My older two have had lessons and can swim, and my third will begin lessons next year.

proudMoM26 March 2nd, 2013 06:39 PM

We don't have a pool, we only use a bloated pool, DD doesn't know how to swim yet she love to be in it.

SWFLbaby June 22nd, 2013 06:17 AM

We don't have a pool in our yard but we have a community pool and live close to the beach. No pool memberships. Yes, my son swims on his own.