JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Toddlers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/)
-   -   Preschool (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/2555579-preschool.html)

mommy2Breana+Brandon July 31st, 2012 06:01 AM

Preschool

is anyone toddler starting preschool in the fall?

are they excited?

how many days will they be going?

bookworm16_2000 July 31st, 2012 02:46 PM

Re: Preschool

Allison is starting preschool on Monday. We are homeschooling 2 days a week to start and if she likes it we'll move to 3 after Christmas.

Evenblindly August 5th, 2012 12:30 PM

I work as a preschool teacher year round, she has been in it since 6 weeks. Its been good for her, for all my kids. They really grow so independant

littlenoell August 5th, 2012 06:57 PM

i have plan for my baby to start preschool next year. he is getting more active now.

misslyn August 14th, 2012 08:37 PM

We homeschool...so when we start back up...she will probably be doing some things with older brothers I'm sure.

babyjiva September 19th, 2012 01:10 PM

i'm thinking about doing a co-op homeschool in the fall, but i'm behind in it! my daughter will be almost 3 next fall so i know I should be thinking about it, but it's almost as if I know i'll chicken out at the last minute and dont' want to put the work into it. a year ahead of time is a long time to prepare when at 2, they are so different than 3. anyone else feel not ready but know they should be getting it ready?

Eowyn October 5th, 2012 06:17 PM

I am slowly adding more school activities into Caleb's day. I can't believe he's 3 1/2 now! Even though he participates in a lot of shared learning activities He is starting to show interest in writing letters and counting so I think he is ready to do more of his own, independent work. We start our new school year in January so I hope to have him used to sitting down for school time regularly with his big sister by then.

bribugg13 October 6th, 2012 04:49 PM

Not this fall, I contemplated it for awhile, but Connor has some developmental delays, and I didn't feel he was ready for preschool at 2.5. I'll most likely enroll him for Spring, though, so he'll be closer to 3. He'll start out going 2 days a week.

neilpeartgal October 8th, 2012 07:30 AM

We're looking at a two day a week preschool for Emily once she turns 3 (next July). It runs August - May.

MellieB October 8th, 2012 03:24 PM

Lucy will be starting next Feb. She'll go two days a week for 2 hours.

Trish0102 February 22nd, 2013 11:17 PM

My son started going to preschool this year and he was all excite with the idea and the stuffs we are going to buy.