JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Toddlers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/)
-   -   Apps for kids (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f117-moms-toddlers/2693240-apps-for-kids.html)

RoseNL November 19th, 2013 02:55 AM

Apps for kids

Hi fellow mommies,

My 3 yearl old wants to use my phone, all the time! I'm thinking of downloading this app from the Google Play Store called "family center" to give him a fun and safe environment to play in (it has a child lock and tons of videos).

Do you have any experience with apps like these? What should I take into account when downloading one? An then giving it to my kid?

Thanks!

Ctls_Rajesh December 10th, 2013 10:23 PM

Re: Apps for kids

hello

Good thinking about kids. You search classteacher in Google play and download best apps for kids.

korn8641 August 24th, 2015 05:11 PM

Great apple kids app for 0-6 years old

App name : Wild Noizes

anitawhite4570 November 16th, 2015 07:35 AM

We play Numbie!

momofthree29 February 26th, 2016 12:23 AM

I downloaded Playphone from Baby first and my 2 year old just love it!

Jessica Swift February 28th, 2016 11:36 AM

You can try SwiBaby.It's a free children's music map app lets kids swipe to explore music.

Shellberry May 16th, 2016 12:10 AM

abcmouse.com has an app for younger children, I think that is the name of it in the play store too.I have youtubeKids for my daughter--she's 9 but -she watches all kinds of decent shows on it, keeps her busy till the battery dies lol

Lilly_Green May 23rd, 2016 06:35 AM

Have you heard something about Magic Desktop? It seems like it is a kind of an educational application for younger children, but at the same time the software protects children online. The thing is that I would like to install some third-party parental control, but it would be nice to know parents' opinion first. Thanks!

heta_sh May 27th, 2016 02:05 AM

I have been using KidloLand for my little ones for a while now. It's the best educational app for toddlers!!

samn May 27th, 2016 01:06 PM

Maybe not usable by kids, but I just just launched an app to the app store for parents :smile: It's called "Emberall" and it allows moms to record their child on video every day (without taking up phone space!)

Just go to the iOS App Store and search "Emberall" if you want to try it out!

OceanMom June 20th, 2016 12:13 PM

Great reflex with eye hand coordination app. For I-Pad and I-Phone: Four Fish

munmun July 3rd, 2016 11:03 PM

We use My Story Time as a tool for storytelling with images to our 3yo. At first we would tell the story but to our amazement our daughter asked us to let her "roll" the pictures and started telling the cutest stories ever to US! It was amazing. She loves it.

We also use the Goldie Blox app where there are some fun videos and DIY animation games. That's a big hit.