JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   time for another preggie check in!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1290026-time-for-another-preggie-check.html)

moon~maiden October 27th, 2008 07:38 AM

Let us know how you're doing, feeling, etc!

AshleyMarie October 27th, 2008 09:12 AM

I'm feeling pretty good most days although I am starting to get the aches, pains and pinch nerves in my hip like I did last time but a lot earlier. Other than that, I'm just tired. I'm going to be 15 weeks on Wednesday, yay for the second trimester!

Husher October 27th, 2008 10:29 AM

I'm just over 10 weeks and to be honest I still feel like I could be told I'm not pregnant at any moment. I ended up taking the antibiotic because I had more brown spotting that concerned me and now it definitely seems as though the brown spotting may be gone. I'm hopeful that continues but I can't help but still be nervous. My nausea is not bad at all most days and it's much better than it was with Bryson. My next appointment is on the 7th and I can't wait. I'm hoping we can hear the heartbeat on the doppler then.

MamaBx3 October 27th, 2008 10:45 AM

I have 8 weeks or less left now and am SO ready to be done.

LindensMommy October 27th, 2008 10:59 AM

8 weeks or less to! and I'm done!
I really wish I had gone with a midwife and I'm now starting to think about home birthing......... a little too late eh =(

niknok October 27th, 2008 11:25 AM

I feel really good at 28 weeks now. Working on my hypnobabies home study. It's not going as fast as I'd like b/c I'm a slacker, but we will get there. I had a checkup today, and he's head down! My appt today was with a midwife I wasn't crazy about last time, but I loved her today. There is a reason to give people second chances. There is a fifth Midwife starting in the practice, and she'll start in December. Currently there is about 48 hours on weekends where only OB's cover, but that'll drop to 36 hours once the new MW starts. Here's hoping I deliver during the week! Of course, my good friend just delivered 2 weeks ago (on Friday night), and had an OB. She was thrilled to pieces with him, got her completely natural birth. Squatted for delivery and everything. It seems that the practice as a whole is very open and receptive to Mom's wishes. That makes me quite happy, b/c with such a huge group it's kinda potluck I feel. The more I hear, the more I like. I trust the midwives to help me get the NCB I want; I've just been unwilling to trust the OB's. Turns out they aren't all bad. I need to start having more confidence in them as well. I'm trying really hard to convert my thinking to all positive. I can thank hypnobabies for that. I update my blog alot more frequently than JM, so stalk me there as well!

Nikki

LindensMommy October 27th, 2008 12:13 PM

I'm reading the hypnobirthing book, whats the home study nikki?

Mom2twolittlemen October 27th, 2008 12:27 PM

Doing pretty good lately... feeling the normal achy hips and lower back and getting more and more tired each day. I am not used to carrying this much weight so, my feet are starting to swell a bit. I am really feeling our LO move a lot and I can differentiate the body parts. It is really surreal. Kyle and I are working on our hypnobirthing and it makes me excited to realize that I can do this, I will do this, and it will be such a special day when I go into labor. So all in all, things are going pretty darn well! :smile:

niknok October 27th, 2008 01:24 PM

I'm doing hypnobabies, which you can do as a homestudy course. It comes with all the reading materials, scripts, and CD's. We got the materials from a local certified instructor.

oriel13 October 27th, 2008 06:26 PM

I'm almost 34 weeks and realizing how much I have left to do to prepare. We still need a car seat! :lol: Otherwise I feel pretty good, strangely enough the 3rd trimester has been less painful than the 2nd was. I can't wait to see my chiropractor tomorrow though, my back is making some scary popping noises today.

Christina(mommyof2) October 27th, 2008 08:07 PM

I'm feeling like crap, back hurts, tired, etc etc ahh

andi2284 October 27th, 2008 08:27 PM

Physically, I don't feel too bad. The past couple of days I have felt better than I have in a while. I put our foam mattress pad back on our bed, and I'm wondering if that is the difference. My hips don't hurt, my pelvic bones aren't sore anymore, I'm kind of amazed. I'm worried it's just a fluke though and the pain will come back soon. I'm just getting over a cold, so this is some much needed relief.
Mentally and emotionally I'm feeling unprepared. I know I won't ever truely be prepared, but I'm realizing the chaos that will come along with a newborn and I'm enjoying having things so calm right now.

Katty85 October 27th, 2008 09:40 PM

depends on what part of the day it is. I don't sleep too well at night so the mornings are a bit foggy, but by the arvo I feel great!

*Anna* October 27th, 2008 09:50 PM

I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and feel reallly good!!!! Oh and we find out the gender (fingers crossed) in 2 weeks!!! Did u all go vote in my poll in my DDC? :D

Link to poll

punktart October 28th, 2008 04:24 AM

I have a headcold this week, but otherwise i'm feeling pretty decent. Only 6(ish) more weeks, and I couldn't feel less prepared. I have alot of stuff on order from online so this week will at least be a good mail week. Lol!

LadyInWaiting October 28th, 2008 06:25 AM

I am here.. I am tired..

The Purple Butterfly October 28th, 2008 12:37 PM

I'm here! I'm due May 16th. New to this part of JM. other than the daily migraines, I'm fine. :rolleyes: I'll post more often here.

mgm78 October 28th, 2008 03:38 PM

I'm new to the NCB board. By the end of the day i am so bloated i look 6 months pregnant. It is going to be really hard to keep this secret much longer! My nausea today is ok, but yesterday i had a couple waves of it that was bad. My insomnia and fatigue are still bad. Otherwise i am peachy :D I have my first appt at the midwife Thursday and it will not come soon enough. I am so paranoid and worried about miscarriage, because i work with a lot of high risk pregnancy women and the more you know, the scarier it is!! lol.

sillyp October 28th, 2008 05:42 PM

I'm a little late here!

I'm okay. Still fighting the sinus infection, though I feel almost better now. Still coughing and a little congested though. And the yeast infections...so freaking annoying.

I'm 16 weeks on Thursday and actually have an appointment to see my midwife that day. I think she'll schedule my big U/S for the next appointment, so that's exciting!
I'm feeling MOODY and very emotional and weapy lately. My tolerance level is at ZERO and some days every little thing upsets me. Blah. Today was my birthday and I had a CRAPPY day at work so I guess I'm not in the best of moods right now to give an update! :lol:

I am looking forward to taking the kids trick-or-treating Friday though. One of our neighbors is going to take all the kids on a hay ride before they head out, too. Should be fun! :)

Oh and I voted early yesterday, so that was good!

I'm starting to feel the baby move and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can't wait till DH and the kids can feel the baby moving around, too!!!

Brittnic October 28th, 2008 06:56 PM

I'm here! My natural birth is still hanging on by a thread. Had another sono today and my amniotic fluid is still the same. I guess it's a blessing it hasn't gone down like the doc said. I just don't like hearing words like "induction" and "c-section" when baby and I are doing fine. I feel very tired and ready to have baby in my arms already.