JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Zero to Sixty - BH Contrax (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1552735-zero-to-sixty-bh-contrax.html)

Husher May 8th, 2009 04:51 AM

Zero to Sixty - BH Contrax

It's amazing. Two days ago I was having a few BH contractions a day and could only notice the tightening but really felt nothing at all when they happened. Then yesterday I had several hours of regular contractions with no pain and maybe just a few that were uncomfortable. I had two pretty intense contractions last night that hurt mostly in my bladder, making me realize I really had to pee. Then I woke up like 15 times last night to pee and had a BH every time I got up to go pee. I'm still having them this morning, but again with no pain. It's just crazy how one day I had absolutely nothing going on and now they are coming more regularly like this. I certainly don't think I'm really near going into labor or anything, it's just soooo early but it's still kind of exciting I guess. :lol:

mgm78 May 8th, 2009 05:14 AM

Re: Zero to Sixty - BH Contrax

very exciting :)

I still do not know if i have BH's. I do not feel pain, but I do feel tightness/crampiness sometimes, especially after peeing. My belly always feels hard, so that is not a good indicator.

Before you know it it will be real contractions :D

sillyp May 8th, 2009 05:54 AM

Funny how fast things can change towards the end. Even if labor isn't right around the corner, at least you can be sure your body is getting ready! :woohoo:

DoulaMama May 8th, 2009 05:57 AM

awesome, your bady really is starting to gear up!

moon~maiden May 8th, 2009 06:10 AM

I love Mother Nature!!

GrowBabyGrow May 8th, 2009 06:11 AM

Wow thats a lot of BHs!

andi2284 May 8th, 2009 06:14 AM

It is getting close though, you should have this baby in the next month, so I'm sure your body is getting ready!

Mom of 4 Js May 8th, 2009 06:53 AM

Wow! I have the SAME EXACT THING! It is very exciting! Our EDDs are only a couple of days apart!

nvr.4.gtn May 8th, 2009 08:01 AM

that is great that your body is preparing! I cna't wait to hear how your birth goes

ShaunaB May 8th, 2009 12:49 PM

If baby comes naturally early, then that usually means he needed for was meant to. I know you'll only be 38 wks 4 days but I'm still secretly hoping he comes on my bday next week. May 14th is an awesome day! LOL!!! :D

PixieQueen May 8th, 2009 12:51 PM

Well, you know, I had Tanith when I was 37 wks 4d, so you are already one day farther than me........ :D