JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Ultrasound Update! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1561698-ultrasound-update.html)

Mystic_Mommy May 14th, 2009 09:40 PM

Ultrasound Update!

Hey Girls, sorry it took me so long to post! Had the u/s appointment at four, and it was about an hour long. Then I got bombarded with friends and lots of calls asking how it went, so I ended up distracted and unable to jump online. lol.

Everything went fantastic, I was so thrilled with the entire thing! This place was so much better than where I went when I was pregnant with Rayne. Great equipment, friendly people, big rooms (the lights on the ceiling looked like stars so it was very relaxing) and a nice screen on the wall so we could easily see everything without having to crank our heads around.

Baby was measuring great, the tech really took her time so we got to see lots. I could feel the baby move around a lot, probably because of all the poking and prodding :lol: Then we got a fantastic surprise, the tech showed us our baby in 4-D!! It was the most amazing thing! We also got to hear the heartbeat as she was measuring it, I think it was at 156 bpm and the entire ultrasound was recorded onto DVD for us to take home. Lots of good pictures to share but I need to scan them first, so I'll show those off later :)

Now for the news I'm sure you are most curious about... Gender of our Baby! As you know I was thinking Boy, although I've been having my doubts these last couple weeks as I noticed I started calling the baby a she all the time - lol. Hubby was convinced we are having a girl, however most of my friends figured I'd have a boy by all my different cravings and such. Anyway turns out we are going to have a Beautiful Baby GIRL!:cheer:

I'm so very excited!! That puts me on Team PINK and Rayne is going to have a little sister :D

DoulaMama May 15th, 2009 04:57 AM

Re: Ultrasound Update!

awww, congratulations! :wub: Little girls are darling!!!!!!

niknok May 15th, 2009 05:40 AM

Yay- Rayne's getting a little sister!

sillyp May 15th, 2009 06:30 AM

Congrats on your little girl! :)

noworries May 15th, 2009 06:46 AM

Aw, sounds like it was a great experience. Congrats on your baby girl!

~ Christine ~ May 15th, 2009 07:00 AM

Congrats!!! That's so exciting!

Glad the u/s went well!

**Jenn** May 15th, 2009 07:18 AM

Congrats on your baby girl!!! How exciting!!!

nvr.4.gtn May 15th, 2009 07:20 AM

I bet her and Rayne will be the best of friedns as they are growing up!!!! Congrats!!!! So now onto the next important question...name????

mgm78 May 15th, 2009 07:25 AM

:cheer: congrats!!

moon~maiden May 15th, 2009 08:18 AM

WAHOO!! I was totally thinking girl, but of course, what do I know, and there is a 50-50 chance anyway. But I am psyched. I want two girls sooooooo bad. I'm excited for you!

cheezpoofs May 15th, 2009 10:21 AM

Congratulations! It's awesome that Rayne is getting a little sister. :cheer:

GrowBabyGrow May 15th, 2009 02:18 PM

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Sunny in CO May 15th, 2009 03:45 PM

Congrats! Who you get for your ultrasound makes such a world of difference, sounds like you had a fantastic one!

Husher May 15th, 2009 05:01 PM

Yay!!! I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience at the u/s! Congratulations on another sweet baby girl!!!

Lindz253 May 15th, 2009 05:56 PM

Congrats on your baby girl!!!