JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   yay snow! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1810995-yay-snow.html)

moon~maiden December 20th, 2009 07:47 AM

yay snow!

Who got some of this snow?

We're in MA, it started around 9 last night and so far we have over a foot, it's hard to tell exactly because it's so windy. There's a ton of it though, I'm so psyched. Who wants a snow free Christmas if you live where it's supposed to snow?

Right now John is outside shoveling a bit so we can take Cadie out, it's way too deep for her to just go out in the whole yard. One of our dogs won't even go outside right now, and he's the tallest one! Such a wimp sometimes.

When we woke up and Cadie saw it snowing she said "oh, wow, it's snowing everywhere!" :lol:

GranolaMamaOf3 December 20th, 2009 08:34 AM

Re: yay snow!

We Did!! There has to be a good 2 feet on the ground outside! It's really pretty, but we had to cancel our party last night, and church this morning because the roads were so bad. :(
It started night before last, and snowed ALL day! I think it finally stopped around midnight last night.

bostoncreampie December 20th, 2009 08:45 AM

We've gotten about 8 inches I think. We took Walter out just now but he hated it because it's so windy. He loves snow, but not when it's blowing in his face. :) It'll be fun tomorrow.

flitabout December 20th, 2009 10:46 AM

My kids really love the snow I just plain hate it!

mgm78 December 20th, 2009 01:45 PM

I have no idea how much we got, probably 15 inches. ugh. Zoe was interested in it and seemed to like watching it fall, but man, i almost killed myself shoveling and my neighbor had to rescue me. (DH just happens to be sick :p )

Twhylite21 December 20th, 2009 02:24 PM

I'm jealous! We don't get snow here, unless it's a fluke which happened a few weeks ago. But then it was just a teeny coating. We have to go to Tahoe or Reno to see some good snow.

TheOtherMichelle December 20th, 2009 05:22 PM

No snow here in central Florida, but we're going to visit family in Colorado in a few days, and I am so psyched to see snow! I can count the number of times I've seen it on one hand and I'm going to be like a little kid. :D

QueenCrafty December 20th, 2009 07:39 PM

I'm so jealous of all the snow! We were supposed to get a little when the storm first started on Friday, but all we got was a little sleet. We don't usually get real snow until February or March. Of course real snow in NC means that you get about an inch in the grass and it melts later that afternoon! :lol: