JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   little game- finish the sentence (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1839021-little-game-finish-sentence.html)

moon~maiden January 16th, 2010 02:07 PM

little game- finish the sentence

a year ago, I.......

Gobaby1 January 16th, 2010 03:05 PM

Re: little game- finish the sentence

I had just booked my girls trip to Jamaica for March. DH & I had just decided to wait a bit longer on starting a family... guess the higher ups had other plans! lol

Twhylite21 January 16th, 2010 03:34 PM

was watching Lily learn to crawl and pull up to standing at 5 months old

PinkFireFly January 16th, 2010 04:02 PM

A year ago I was most likely buying stock in IC HPT and OPKs.... ha

ChicaChels January 16th, 2010 05:31 PM

I was just a few days past getting the confirmation ultrasound that the IUI had worked

Adam&Kaydence'sMommy January 16th, 2010 11:03 PM

a year ago, I....... had really bad postpartum depression :(

Jennifer8080 January 17th, 2010 06:09 AM

I never imagined that my life would change so much and that I would be getting married this year!

monica8 January 17th, 2010 06:57 AM

still didn't know I was pregnant! Never would have imagined all that would happen in the year.

moon~maiden January 17th, 2010 07:35 AM

I was in Hawaii!!!!! Not the best trip by any means, with Cadie teething with high fevers that started the night before we left, took us a day and a half to get out there all together (including one flight that was 8 hours but ended up being 10 1/2 because right before we took off we had to turn back around and sit there while they figured out if the plane was having a problem or not) and she was miserable for about a week of the 10 days. UGH. Luckily we had been there before.

Also John made us go on this SUPER dangerous hike at the end of the trip that I can't believe I let him talk me into. Something so bad could have happened to Cadie, she was in the ergo on John's back. If something did happen who knows how long it would have taken to get help. I was SO MAD at him.

it wasn't even that hot either, lol.

Kelllilee January 17th, 2010 08:22 AM

I was taking an HPT. That cycle was a bust, but the one that started a couple days later was a winner!

oriel13 January 17th, 2010 09:49 AM

A year ago I was on my way from California to Texas, my 3rd cross country move in 7 years.

Koti January 17th, 2010 10:35 AM

probably a drunken/hungover mess.

navywifey2003 January 17th, 2010 10:48 AM

A year ago I was saying goodbye to my husband for 6-7 months. Adjusting to being a mom of 2 and a single mom for awhile.

sodagirl January 17th, 2010 01:44 PM

I was just newly pregnant with the first baby I lost :( and was trying to get up the guts to call a midwife. I was working on the same theatre festival I am now - but a different show.
A lot has happened - but I'm good with it now.

sis_sweetpea January 17th, 2010 06:29 PM

I just decided to sit out a semester in school, and never imagined that I'd be pregnant within the year.

crazytown January 17th, 2010 07:27 PM

I had just moved into our home with my 6mo DS and my DH. I remember wondering why we got a 4 bedroom home since 2 were a waste. I soon set up an office where I now work from home, and the other bedroom will get filled just as soon as we're done with co-sleeping LOL
Didn't take long!

QueenCrafty January 17th, 2010 07:47 PM

I was hugging the toilet after catching a stomach bug from Lily the night before her first birthday party. That was certainly an unpleasant way to lose those last 5 pregnancy pounds.:sick:

Aeterna January 18th, 2010 06:12 AM

I got my postpartum menses and I began charting and obsessing about TTC.

ShaunaB January 19th, 2010 11:25 AM

A year ago I started acupuncture to help us get pregnant. Obviously that didn't work!

GranolaMamaOf3 January 19th, 2010 12:10 PM

I was 7months pregnant with BE