JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   I'm back and getting married in less than four months! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/1839490-im-back-and-getting-married-less-than-four-months.html)

Jennifer8080 January 17th, 2010 05:55 AM

I'm back and getting married in less than four months!

I feel like I've been gone forever! We're getting married in less than four months! It's crazy - for the last 8 months I thought that the wedding day was never going to come and here it is right around the corner and I still have so much to do!

In other big news, we are building a new house! With the Florida real estate market the way it is, it would be silly for us not to take advantage of the deals right now. It's also going to have room for lots of babies! We're officially NTNP for right now. We may officially start TTC again in April, or wait until May. We had originally planned to go to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, but are now planning to go to San Francisco and Palm Spring for 10 days! Hopefully there can be some serious baby making going on if I'm not already pregnant!

So catch me up on what's been going on with all of you girls? I feel like I hardly know anyone anymore!

mgm78 January 17th, 2010 06:18 AM

Re: I'm back and getting married in less than four months!

yippeee! welcome back! i love your siggy :) Congrats on the house to be, too :)

Same old, same old here.

monica8 January 17th, 2010 07:00 AM

Welcome back! We're getting married May 1st, so I know how ya feel. Congrats on building a house! Super exciting.

My little guy, Levi, is 3 months. Not really much else going on other than spending time with him and planning the wedding.

moon~maiden January 17th, 2010 07:39 AM

hey Jen, stick around this time, ok?

cheezpoofs January 17th, 2010 08:23 AM

Hi Jennifer! I remember you! Lucius is nearing one year old and growing up so fast! He's crawling, cruising, starting to try to walk, babbling and has two teeth now.

Other than that, not much going on here. :)

Congratulations on the nearing wedding and house!

navywifey2003 January 17th, 2010 10:40 AM

Im new here. Im Lyndsey mommy to David and Katelynn. Welcome back.

PixieQueen January 17th, 2010 11:10 AM

My Jen!!! I'm so glad you're back! I had Tesla, my rainbow baby just over a month ago and we're doing great! I can't wait to see wedding pics, then pics of your own rainbow baby!! :wub:

Jennifer8080 January 17th, 2010 01:10 PM

Thanks ladies!

Monica - How's the wedding plans going?

Cheryl - I promise I'll stick around! It was hard to stick around when we were totally avoiding getting pregnant and had so much wedding stuff going on!

Karissa - Congrats! I'm so happy for you - she is just gorgeous!

DoulaMama January 19th, 2010 06:40 AM

aww, so glad you're back!!!

I had Noah, a BOY!!! just over 3 weeks ago at home, and love every minute of being his mommy. :wub:

I'm so excited for you, and hope you're knocked up ASAP! :D

Husher January 19th, 2010 11:32 AM

I'm SO happy you are back, Jennifer! I can't believe your wedding is so soon. How exciting!!

Bryson is such a big boy now and is making new sentences all the time. He still loves to read so I'm glad that hasn't changed.

Emory is 8 months old and said his first word on Sunday: "dada". Of course! lol He is also pulling up to standing now and is trying to do that on every piece of furniture we have. Watch out world!

noworries January 19th, 2010 11:52 AM

I'm so glad you're back and everything is going so great for you. That's wonderful to hear.