JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Monday Madness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2128706-monday-madness.html)

BobbityBoo October 11th, 2010 08:01 AM

Monday Madness

What do you have going on this week? Anything big? Anything special? Any baby related appointments?

MaggieLizer October 11th, 2010 08:50 AM

Re: Monday Madness

Nothing too exciting. Vincent is 3 months old tomorrow and our minister is stoping by for a visit. We have a food stamp appointment on Wednesday. And Friday is our dating anniversary - we have been together 8 years now! We're not doing anything to celebrate though.

Jennifer8080 October 11th, 2010 09:09 AM

Nothing major this week. DH is out of town (again!) until Friday night. MIL is having surgery today. I might go hang at my mom's this week, I'm getting pretty bored with being home by myself. I've got a massage this afternoon - I'm praying that I sleep better tonight!

QueenCrafty October 11th, 2010 09:20 AM

Sewing, sewing, and more sewing. I'm selling my baby wares at a holiday market to benefit charity on Saturday. I'm not finished with my onesies and wipes cases yet. I'm nervous.

Kathode October 11th, 2010 11:06 AM

Today is a Holiday here, so we're hanging around in our jammies! Tomorrow Mia has a school-based holiday, so we'll probably try to do something interesting, at the very least go to the park. Thursday afternoon is Edward's 4 month appointment. I can't believe he is already 4 months old!

missmich October 11th, 2010 11:38 AM

my doula may come visit me this wednesday for our first visit sine the birth. on thursday afternoon my social worker comes for a visit. thursday is also my sons first month birthday and i want to go for dinner with friends or something. we will see what happens.

alicenwonderland October 11th, 2010 01:12 PM

Teddy has a doctor appt to check his weight gain, and DH goes back to work. Kinda stressed about being alone with the baby for the first time lol.

BobbityBoo October 11th, 2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alicenwonderland (Post 21799865)
Teddy has a doctor appt to check his weight gain, and DH goes back to work. Kinda stressed about being alone with the baby for the first time lol.

Aw! You will be okay! It's always a little nerve wracking, but you will do great! ;)

AmandaEliz October 11th, 2010 02:07 PM

Today is my 7th wedding anniversary, but Mike is working (booo). I'm just hanging out with the kiddos. We don't really have anything planned for this week. Ethan might have a play date with our friend's little girl on Thursday.

BobbityBoo October 11th, 2010 03:05 PM

Nothing planned the first half of the week. On Thursday I am flying home to go to my sister's graduation. Apparently she pitched a fit because only our mom and dad were going to her grad but all her husband's family was going. So he called and offered to pay for my ticket down there to attend her grad. Kind of silly I suppose, but I appreciate it. Plus I get to visit with my family again! I'm bringing Kate with me, so they get to see her grow up a bit since I was down there just recently!

PinkFireFly October 11th, 2010 04:11 PM

I have to work only 3 days this week, then a wedding to attend, DH and I are going to pumpkin farm with Noelle, and then we are escaping for the first time away from DD for our anniversary...

This will be the first time away from DD for a couple nights.... I'm freaking out;.. but I am proud I have enough breastmilk pumped for her!!!!

BobbityBoo October 11th, 2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedicBaby21 (Post 21801670)
I have to work only 3 days this week, then a wedding to attend, DH and I are going to pumpkin farm with Noelle, and then we are escaping for the first time away from DD for our anniversary...

This will be the first time away from DD for a couple nights.... I'm freaking out;.. but I am proud I have enough breastmilk pumped for her!!!!

Good for you about pumping! I am so lousy at it! I need to have some stock built up by next week and I have yet to do it... Ugh! Hope you have a wonderful time on your mini vaca! Where are you going?

ChicaChels October 12th, 2010 06:12 AM

no plans...my friend is borrowing Brylie today to do a development screening on her (she is in nursing school)..and I need to go to pier 1, or somewhere like that and get some white candles for a fall center piece idea. i may meet up with my doula on friday, just to get some coffee (well hot chocolate for me, i hate coffee :lol:) and we are going back to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with the other people from our Bradley Class :)

monica8 October 12th, 2010 06:16 AM

Not too much going on here, but DH does have a 5 day weekend starting Friday :party:.

In one week we have our gender u/s. I'm excited to see if my intuitions are right again. I'm thinking girl this time.

BobbityBoo October 12th, 2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicaChels (Post 21806259)
no plans...my friend is borrowing Brylie today to do a development screening on her (she is in nursing school)..and I need to go to pier 1, or somewhere like that and get some white candles for a fall center piece idea. i may meet up with my doula on friday, just to get some coffee (well hot chocolate for me, i hate coffee :lol:) and we are going back to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with the other people from our Bradley Class :)

Too bad we don't live closer! I have a ton of white pillar candles left over from my wedding. Also some amber hurricane vases and amber mosiac votives. I'm trying to sell them on craigslist right now and I haven't had one email on them! Bummer!

Hollybear October 12th, 2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobittyBoo (Post 21796233)
What do you have going on this week? Anything big? Anything special? Any baby related appointments?

Just trying to unpack! (I was visiting in Texas for nearly a month, then DH joined us on September 30th and we flew home Sunday) I managed to bring back way more home than I brought with me (Well, baby things, my mother is such an excited Grammy LOL)

My birthday is on Saturday!

Oh, and Sophie was conceived one year ago today :P