JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Bradley classes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2156295-bradley-classes.html)

FusionGirl November 10th, 2010 10:52 AM

Bradley classes

I am so excited! I had found an instructor who does a Sunday Bradley Class. Most of the ones around here are on weeknights and DH works nights so it wouldn't work out. She took my name but said she needed more people to sign up before she would start a class. She just emailed me and said another couple emailed her and she will start getting a class organized. I can't wait!

Jennifer8080 November 10th, 2010 11:03 AM

Re: Bradley classes

Great news!!!

MamaMandy November 11th, 2010 07:13 AM

Hurray! I really like the sounds of Bradley but am lacking the husband! FYI, you can find super cheap child birth books on half.com I got my hypnobirthing book from that site for 75 cents; it's hooked with ebay so if you have an ebay acct. you can use that sign in & paypal. Jeez I sound like a freakin' commercial! Anyway, so glad you found a class that works for you guys!

BobbityBoo November 11th, 2010 07:55 AM

Awesome! You will really enjoy the class and get some great preparation!

FusionGirl November 11th, 2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaMandy (Post 22106351)
Hurray! I really like the sounds of Bradley but am lacking the husband! FYI, you can find super cheap child birth books on half.com I got my hypnobirthing book from that site for 75 cents; it's hooked with ebay so if you have an ebay acct. you can use that sign in & paypal. Jeez I sound like a freakin' commercial! Anyway, so glad you found a class that works for you guys!

Thanks for the tip! I was actually getting ready to buy some books and figured I would just go to Amazon but I will check out half.com first!

sweethome November 16th, 2010 03:06 PM

Awesome! I was hoping you could get into a class!! :)

ChicaChels November 16th, 2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaMandy (Post 22106351)

just for future reference, it doesnt actually have to be a "husband" that attends class with you. It can be any coach of your choice - your mom, your best friend, a hired doula, etc. :)