JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   What's for dinner?? *On going thread* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2459247-whats-for-dinner-going-thread.html)

BobbityBoo December 7th, 2011 04:07 PM

What's for dinner?? *On going thread*

What ya cookin' tonight?

I have no idea yet... I think maybe just ground turkey in gravy with green beans over sweet potatoes. Lame I know... but its quick and easy.

Alison79 December 7th, 2011 05:21 PM

Re: What's for dinner?? *On going thread*

We had creamy wild rice soup with garlic bread.

MissusF December 7th, 2011 05:43 PM

I think we're having baked halibut, risotto and asparagus. It's easy and quick and that's all I have the energy for tonight.

HappyHippy December 8th, 2011 09:59 AM

Lasagna. Everything from the noodles to the sauce is hand made from scratch. Well, the sausage isn't. With a creamy risotto. Later I'm going to make hand made apple crisp with caramel gelato. This will be our lunch and supper today.

BobbityBoo December 9th, 2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaBee (Post 25301952)
Lasagna. Everything from the noodles to the sauce is hand made from scratch. Well, the sausage isn't. With a creamy risotto. Later I'm going to make hand made apple crisp with caramel gelato. This will be our lunch and supper today.

Wow!!! Yummy!! I tried to make noodles once and it was a disaster! Do you have a noodle cutter machine thing? Or do you do it by hand?

Last night I did a crock pot chicken taco soup. It's super easy and yummy! We will have that for lunch today.

HappyHippy December 10th, 2011 11:59 AM

Tonight I'm making lasagna again, but instead of noodles it's going to be eggplant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbityBoo (Post 25307749)
Wow!!! Yummy!! I tried to make noodles once and it was a disaster! Do you have a noodle cutter machine thing? Or do you do it by hand?

Last night I did a crock pot chicken taco soup. It's super easy and yummy! We will have that for lunch today.

I have a noddle machine. It doesn't cut the noodles or anything, just makes them flat. And it's not really a machine, it's not plugged in or use batteries, you have to turn the machine with a handle. I do make the dough by hand though. I just put the flour on the table and then make a hole for in the middle of the dough and then put 2 eggs and oil. Then I mix it all together with my hands.

PuppyLove22 December 10th, 2011 06:14 PM

new here, jumping right in =)
We had pasta with alfredo sauce & corn on the cobb. Weird combo, but its what sounded good to me.

MissusF December 11th, 2011 12:14 AM

Tonight was my baby shower so I snacked on all kinds of unhealthy stuff :)

ChicaChels December 12th, 2011 11:52 PM

we had tacos tonight and a salad..it was delicious