JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Co-host (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2613897-co-host.html)

therevslady January 11th, 2013 03:26 PM

Co-host

I just wanted to put it out there that it'd be awesome to have a co-host! I'm gonna ask Rachel if she can open one more spot for host on this board.

It looks like there's lots of interest here to keep this board going. I'm honestly amazed and surprised, because just this time last year, it was DEAD. It has only taken a little bit of tender love and care to get it back up and running.

I feel like it would be even better with just a little bit more attention, and I can really only get in here a few days a week. I'm also beginning midwifery studies this month and I know that's going to take over a lot of my attention. It would be awesome to know I wasn't the only one keeping this afloat around here.

Anyhow, just putting the word out. Thanks to you all for being so awesome!

keekopeeko January 11th, 2013 05:01 PM

Re: Co-host

I wish I was more educated on this subject.. I hope you find a good co host!

Pinkapple January 11th, 2013 06:08 PM

I think that's a great idea! I definitely have the free time now, but in March I'm not so sure I'd be able to. That, and I'm still pretty new to everything. Still, it would be nice to have two hosts. I've noticed a definite change in attendance to this board just since I joined in September, and it makes me so happy to see that things are active!

Kelllilee January 11th, 2013 06:56 PM

I wish I had the time to put into it! I can barely keep my head above water as it is! ha

NinjaCakes January 11th, 2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keekopeeko (Post 26963072)
I wish I was more educated on this subject.. I hope you find a good co host!

Agreed. I love board modding but I don't know that I'm educated enough for it, in this regard.

GranolaMamaOf3 January 12th, 2013 12:17 PM

I'll consider it :-)

alittlelost January 12th, 2013 02:28 PM

That would be great!

jhmomofmany January 12th, 2013 03:09 PM

Just a word about hosting, you don't necessarily have to be an expert on the subject to make a great host! All you need is interest, the ability to ask questions and learn, and a few days a week that you can post topics. If you have any interest at all, I'd really encourage you to give it a try! :)

therevslady January 12th, 2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by granolamama (Post 26965192)
i'll consider it :-)

wonderful!!!

therevslady February 3rd, 2013 03:44 AM

Bump

raniaviv February 5th, 2013 06:08 AM

good luck!