JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   February Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2621427-february-roll-call.html)

therevslady February 3rd, 2013 03:42 AM

February Roll Call

Who's here? What's your name?

Where are you from?

Kids ages and names?

What's been up this past month?

What are you looking forward to in Februrary?

Pretty Crispy February 3rd, 2013 08:09 AM

Who's here? Me!

Kids ages and names? Baby boy #1 due in April

What's been up this past month? Working a lot on getting together the nursery, even though we are planning on co-sleeping I want it finished.

What are you looking forward to in February? Honestly just getting the month over with pretty much, we don't have a lot planned besides a game night and my grandparents 50th anniversary party. March will mark 37 weeks so I can relax a little and it's also when my baby shower will be. I'm pretty sure baby boy is coming in March.

jhmomofmany February 3rd, 2013 09:58 AM

Re: February Roll Call

Who's here? What's your name? here, I'm Jennifer

Where are you from? currently in Upper Michigan

Kids ages and names? Robert, 17; Raechel 16; Daniel, 13; Joseph, 11; Thomas, turning 9 this month; Mary, 5; Lucy, 2; Baby due in June

What's been up this past month? been very busy since DH left for truck driving school. Also been getting TONS of snow. :)

What are you looking forward to in January? I should be able to quit working by the end of the month. I'm really happy about that!

KtKuKi February 3rd, 2013 08:10 PM

Who's here? What's your name?I'm here, Kaite

Where are you from?St. Louis, MO

Kids ages and names?Madeline, 3, and Cooper due 3/9

What's been up this past month? Taking birthing classes, which made the month fly by!

What are you looking forward to in February?We have so much to do this month to get ready for the baby. We're painting, cleaning teh carpets, reorganizing. I'm also only working 2 full weeks, then I have 2 short work weeks, then it will be March!

therevslady February 4th, 2013 05:55 AM

I always forget to sign these things myself! Lol.

Who's here? What's your name? I'm Que

Where are you from? Born and raised in Georgia.

Kids ages and names? Nevy (8), Aidan (4), Liam (2), and Rowan (almost 6 months)

What's been up this past month? Lots of exciting stuff at church. Not too much at home.

What are you looking forward to in February?
Getting ready for the season of Lent, preparing my home for Holy Week (my husband is gone pretty much that entire time since he's a priest).

ashj_1218 February 4th, 2013 10:22 AM

Who's here? What's your name? Ashlee

Where are you from? Maryland

Kids ages and names? Liam (3), Kieran (16mo), and Josephine (due May 24)

What's been up this past month? Not much happening. It's been a quiet winter.

What are you looking forward to in Februrary? My parents start their moving process, which is exciting. They sign their contract officially this week and start moving at the end of the month. Much closer to me, I might add :)

Husher February 4th, 2013 12:07 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Cindy :)

Where are you from? NH

Kids ages and names? Bryson (5), Emory (3)

What's been up this past month? Now that morning sickness is improving, I've been trying to get more writing done. That's pretty much it!

What are you looking forward to in Februrary? Our NT scan and seeing our little nugget again. :)

lindsaylyn February 4th, 2013 05:13 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Lindsay

Where are you from? Southern Indiana, near Louisville, KY

Kids ages and names? Jack will be 2 in April

What's been up this past month? got my BFP 1/31

What are you looking forward to in Februrary? going to my first midwife appt

MissusF February 4th, 2013 07:19 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Melissa

Where are you from? California

Kids ages and names? Claire, 11.5 months

What's been up this past month? Nothing new going on here.

What are you looking forward to in Februrary? My sis and BIL will be here in a week and we're excited to see them. DD's first birthday on the 13th. I am not looking forward to it necessarily. It'll be very bittersweet :cry:.

cheezpoofs February 4th, 2013 07:42 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Veann

Where are you from? I live in the Buffalo, New York area.

Kids ages and names? Lucius will be four on February 13th. Orion will be two in April. And Baby Grey is due around February 21st.

What's been up this past month? Growing a baby, went to Albuquerque to visit friends and my parents in the beginning of January, nothing much other than a few small "getting ready for baby" tasks.

What are you looking forward to in February? Lucius' birthday celebrations should be fun. I am also kind of hoping NOT to have another baby this month and that Baby Grey will wait until early March for a birthday (and there is a very good chance that will happen).

raniaviv February 5th, 2013 06:07 AM

Hi every one I'mm new!

from the UK

TTC 3 weeks :)

therevslady February 5th, 2013 02:16 PM

Welcome raniaviv! Feel free to jump right in. You may also start your own introductory post to help us get to know you better! Looking forward to following along your TTC journey!

GranolaMamaOf3 February 5th, 2013 02:46 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Heather

Where are you from? Born and raised in FL. Now living in GA.

Kids ages and names? Bryce Eric - 4 in March, Conlan - 2.5, baby due in July

What's been up this past month? Not a whole lot. We had family in this past weekend.

What are you looking forward to in February? My birthday is today (5th). Other than that, I don't think we have much going on. :)

MeggysMommy February 6th, 2013 06:15 PM

Who's here? What's your name? Me! Caylynne :)

Where are you from? Originally Vegas but now a transplant to Oregon

Kids ages and names? Megan 2yrs and baby due in July

What's been up this past month? Not a whole lot here

What are you looking forward to in February? Ooooh so much! My bday and gender u/s are in 12 days! And then our anniversary at the end of the month and planning for my trip to Vegas first week of March. And lots of random docs visits/appts throughout the month.