JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Maybe possibly here? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2622853-maybe-possibly-here.html)

MeggysMommy February 6th, 2013 06:05 PM

Maybe possibly here?

Ok so quick background on my story :) I'm Caylynne and DH David and I have been married 5yrs at the end of this month with a 2yr 4month old daughter named Megan. While I was pregnant with her I was really considering NCB and even posted here for awhile. Then at 29wks my daughter turned breech and by the time I was transferred from my midwives to my awesome OB she still hadn't turned. At my first visit with him he told me he suspected I had a unicornate uterus and he wasn't comfortable doing a version. From the get go I felt really comfortable with him and didn't feel like he was feeding me a bunch of BS. So my daughter was born via c/section and it was confirmed about my uterus. At that time he said any future children that I had that were head down a VBAC was totally a possibility(only problem is that the hospital where I delivered up until probably 3-4 months ago had a no VBAC policy) Ok so now fast forward 2yrs I find myself preggo again. At first I figured eh I will use have another c/section and life will go on. Well I thought about it more, went to an iCan meeting and decided that I want to try a VBAC and if I'm going that route I want NCB as a strong possibility. So switched back to my doc who delivered DD and have been in long talks with a doula who I'm hoping that can help me out :) Sorry this was a bit longer then expected. So anyway I will be sorta hanging out here to get more info on NCB since what I knew before kinda disappeared and it never hurts to have refresher right?

daneeleigh February 6th, 2013 09:37 PM

Re: Maybe possibly here?

Welcome. I hope you get your VBAC.

MeggysMommy February 6th, 2013 10:14 PM

Thank you!

GranolaMamaOf3 February 7th, 2013 10:18 AM

I'm so glad you are here, Caylynne! I love your story! I love that you are taking your birth back into your own hands and educating and preparing yourself! Way to go mama! and Welcome!

MeggysMommy February 7th, 2013 11:14 AM

Thank you Heather :D I'm getting super stoked about delivery time!

therevslady February 7th, 2013 03:59 PM

Welcome! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

alittlelost February 7th, 2013 05:03 PM

i hope you get your VBAC, too!

Memi February 7th, 2013 07:03 PM

Welcome. Im hoping for a VBAC as well. Im glad youre discusing your desires with your OB and hope baby cooperates for you!

shannon789 February 7th, 2013 07:59 PM

Yay!! Fingers crossed for our VBACs!