JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Weekend plans? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2628601-weekend-plans.html)

GranolaMamaOf3 February 23rd, 2013 10:34 AM

Weekend plans?

How is everyone doing this week? Do you have any special weekend plans? Any Dr/Midwife appointments this coming week?

I'm just getting over a cold, so we are having a lazy day at home. I'm hoping to be well enough tomorrow to go to church. :)

Kelllilee February 23rd, 2013 10:42 AM

Re: Weekend plans?

Hopefully buying a car. We have a couple we're going to look at. *fingers crossed*

Other than that, I desperately need to get some projects done (sewing and cleaning).

lindsaylyn February 23rd, 2013 11:50 AM

Nothing exciting, probably headed to the mall after nap time.

CrunchyMommaTo2 February 23rd, 2013 01:05 PM

We did some housework today and are having some friends over tonight. Tomorrow is church and then no other plans.
I have my 34 week checkup on Tuesday.

KtKuKi February 23rd, 2013 06:53 PM

I was supposed to have my 38 week home visit with my midwife's assistant, but they had a birth and she had to cancel. She said the assistants mostly do a home visit so they know where the house is at, so its possible we may not make it up.

So I still went to my parents and got in their hot tub, which felt fantastic! I keep thinking I'm going to gain a ton of weight in between now and the birth and that getting in the hot tub during labor will be impossible, but I managed easily today, so I may be getting in it afterall.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese that I am completely dreading. At first I insisted DH go with me so he could follow DD around, but he unexpectedly had to work today and wasn't able to clean our carpets, so he'll be doing that instead (I think he's thrilled to get out of the party!)

GranolaMamaOf3 February 23rd, 2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelllilee (Post 27126957)
Hopefully buying a car. We have a couple we're going to look at. *fingers crossed*

Other than that, I desperately need to get some projects done (sewing and cleaning).

Oooh exciting! I hope something works out for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KtKuKi (Post 27127924)
I was supposed to have my 38 week home visit with my midwife's assistant, but they had a birth and she had to cancel. She said the assistants mostly do a home visit so they know where the house is at, so its possible we may not make it up.

So I still went to my parents and got in their hot tub, which felt fantastic! I keep thinking I'm going to gain a ton of weight in between now and the birth and that getting in the hot tub during labor will be impossible, but I managed easily today, so I may be getting in it afterall.

Tomorrow we have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese that I am completely dreading. At first I insisted DH go with me so he could follow DD around, but he unexpectedly had to work today and wasn't able to clean our carpets, so he'll be doing that instead (I think he's thrilled to get out of the party!)

You are getting so close! :D

KtKuKi February 23rd, 2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GranolaMama (Post 27127967)
Oooh exciting! I hope something works out for you!

You are getting so close! :D

I know! I keep telling myself I'm going till at least 41 weeks, but honestly I'm secretly hoping he comes early!

Counting our Blessings February 25th, 2013 11:24 AM

Sorry to be late. After church yesterday, we had a snowball fight and our DD#2's birthday party. Fun!

We are also looking for a van. Good luck! Send the 15 passengers this way please.

GranolaMamaOf3 February 27th, 2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Counting our Blessings (Post 27133053)
Sorry to be late. After church yesterday, we had a snowball fight and our DD#2's birthday party. Fun!

We are also looking for a van. Good luck! Send the 15 passengers this way please.

Happy Birthday to your DD! Good luck on finding a new van! I've been in my fair share of 15 passanger vans growing up ;)