JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Getting to know you... 5/3 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/2648079-getting-to-know-you-5-3-a.html)

GranolaMamaOf3 May 3rd, 2013 06:57 PM

Getting to know you... 5/3

Lets get to know each other!

Today's GTKY question is: How would you describe your personality?

daneeleigh May 3rd, 2013 10:23 PM

Re: Getting to know you... 5/3

Smarta$$, stubborn, constantly thinking, caring. None of those match lol. Honestly I'm not really sure.

littlemonkey May 4th, 2013 03:54 AM

stubborn, blunt, i have a weird sense of humour to match :) according to friends im fun loving loyal and a bit of a mother hen

NinjaCakes May 4th, 2013 01:15 PM

I guess it would depend on the day. Most days I prefer to keep to myself, that makes me the most relaxed. I like to listen to music, read a book, sew. I'm not the life of the party by any means. I'm very awkward with people and apparently oblivious to what are purported to be social manners. I'm told I'm different behind the camera though. I'm apparently more assertive and more gregarious. I don't know who that person is :lol:

Memi May 4th, 2013 05:04 PM

Loud and outgoing, stubborn and outspoken, caring and friendly, compassionate and loving.

MeggysMommy May 4th, 2013 07:43 PM

I'm very reserved until I get to know someone then I'm loud and obnoxious lol.

Tiki May 5th, 2013 11:03 AM

I'm very introverted.

Kelllilee May 5th, 2013 03:38 PM

Definitely introverted until you get to know me or ask me about something I have a big interest in. Then I can talk forever.

ashj_1218 May 6th, 2013 05:10 AM

Rather social (ill talk to any and everyone), pretty easy-going about stuff unless its a hot button issue for me, loyal to family/friends, intolerant of intolerance/rudeness, confident. I can be rather blunt, which I do try to temper. But I can say things that aren't meant as harsh as they come across.

therevslady May 8th, 2013 05:14 PM

I'm pretty outgoing, intense, and sometimes goofy. My clients always describe me as nurturing and calming, but I'm pretty sure that's only by the grace of God, lol.

GranolaMamaOf3 May 8th, 2013 07:45 PM

I'm an introvert, and can be quiet when I first meet someone, but I'm not shy! I am very passionate, and analytical. I love to learn, and if you get me going on one of the many topics that interest's me, I'll go on information overload... (you've probably noticed?) I try to be careful not to overwhelm people... :lol:

I can be bold when I need to, and don't typically have a problem with confrontation...sometimes to a fault. :P I like to be in control, and I'm a bit OCD.

But when I get tired? I like to be alone to recharge.