JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Childbirth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/)
-   -   Monday Moans! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f257-natural-childbirth/639309-monday-moans.html)

CTK3989 July 9th, 2007 07:09 AM

Post your moans of today here! :bluecheer:

Ms.Michelle July 9th, 2007 07:24 AM

Not much to complain about... I have lots of shopping to do today!

Kelllilee July 9th, 2007 07:46 AM

not much here either... my house is a disaster though :lol:

nvr.4.gtn July 9th, 2007 08:47 AM

my interenet company sucks!!!! It is constantly going down and staying down for hours. Heck we pay 50 a month for this crap!! Unfortunately its the only sevice we can get

PixieQueen July 9th, 2007 12:12 PM

My cat knocked the washing machine drain hose out of the sink this morning so the washing machine drained all over our basement! Fortunately nothing was ruined, but now I have to wait until the floor dries to do all the laundry I was planning on doing today! Including my diapers! Aaargh! And my kitchen is a mess because DH and his friends can't be bothered to clean up after themselves! :angry: I may be home all day, but that doesn't mean I don;t have anything else to do! Okay, I think I am done now. Thanks for listening!

PixieQueen July 9th, 2007 12:12 PM

Sorry, double post! Stupid computer.....

Ms.Michelle July 9th, 2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

My cat knocked the washing machine drain hose out of the sink this morning so the washing machine drained all over our basement! Fortunately nothing was ruined, but now I have to wait until the floor dries to do all the laundry I was planning on doing today! Including my diapers! Aaargh! And my kitchen is a mess because DH and his friends can't be bothered to clean up after themselves! :angry: I may be home all day, but that doesn't mean I don;t have anything else to do! Okay, I think I am done now. Thanks for listening![/b]
Ouch!

itsymama July 9th, 2007 02:40 PM

Well I am on my 3rd day of a flu that hubby just HAD to give me , feel like crap , cant take anything for it either , my nose is getting all red and sore from all the tissue I have had to use from it running so much , I am starting to cough cause all that muck is getting stuck in my chest now and on top of all of that I have been sneezing allot and that whole I pee when I sneeze thing has started lol !

tygrss July 9th, 2007 03:08 PM

Just tired of work and tired of people making comments about me "popping." Hello, if YOU think that I've been pregnant for a long time, how do you think I feel? Jerks.

UrbanMomma July 9th, 2007 03:57 PM

It is HOT..really really hot and I have no AC. With six children and being 34 weeks preggo...thats making it even hotter.Can someone send me a cold front??

Karen Elizabeth July 9th, 2007 05:28 PM

Well, I found out today that the Clomid DIDN'T work this month, I have no follicles developing. I really thought it would this time, because it did two months ago, which was my first post-surgery round (but then I developed this huge cyst and had to take a month off).

Kelllilee July 9th, 2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Well, I found out today that the Clomid DIDN'T work this month, I have no follicles developing. I really thought it would this time, because it did two months ago, which was my first post-surgery round (but then I developed this huge cyst and had to take a month off).[/b]
awww, I'm sorry :( I know how you feel! You sure you just won't ovulate late? When I was on clomid I didn't O until CD20

rose198172 July 10th, 2007 12:12 PM

Sorry, I know it's Tuesday... but, DH is having huge issues with work. I made a huge long post here: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=672072

Karen Elizabeth July 11th, 2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Well, I found out today that the Clomid DIDN'T work this month, I have no follicles developing. I really thought it would this time, because it did two months ago, which was my first post-surgery round (but then I developed this huge cyst and had to take a month off).[/b]
awww, I'm sorry :( I know how you feel! You sure you just won't ovulate late? When I was on clomid I didn't O until CD20
[/b]
Hey, anything's possible! :D I'm temping, so I'll know if I do O... we'll see how it goes!

Ms.Michelle July 12th, 2007 03:15 PM

Well lots of love and luck to you girl!