JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   LP (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2378883-lp.html)

LJD3Tdance July 22nd, 2011 07:19 PM

LP

Day 13 of my LP, and no sign of my period actually showing up...to be honest, since I started charting this is the longest after a peak I've ever gone without ending a bfp...should I be worried? I swear I haven't cheated...I don't think...? (I know 13 is totally normal, it just hasn't been for me...)

Sk8ermaiden July 22nd, 2011 07:31 PM

Re: LP

What is your LP normally? I would POAS, but I am an addict.

Really if you didn't cheat I wouldn't be too worried. I have definitely had classic peaks and they were not ovulatory.

K.A.T July 22nd, 2011 07:39 PM

I went to 14 last cycle. I would wait it out a bit more before I would worry if you didn't cheat.

MeggysMommy July 23rd, 2011 06:18 AM

I went to a whooping 12 last time and FF said that was my longest(gotta admit kinda freaked about that one). I think I would wait maybe a day or 2?

geogeek July 23rd, 2011 07:33 AM

You may have peaked but not ovulated. You may just be having a long LP which in itself is a good thing. If you didn't cheat, I wouldn't worry. Or you can test, just to make sure.

benandali July 23rd, 2011 07:59 AM

Mine is usually 12 days max. A couple months ago I was at 14 and freaked out. Like crying because I thought I was preggo lol. AF showed that night. I'd wait it out a couple more days.

Lolly13 July 23rd, 2011 07:26 PM

I'm never over 11 unless preggo.... Because I know my cycle so well, I would have to test over 11 for me. But you are still technically still post partum so don't freak yet! But by tomorrow night I'd expect a test.... ;-) Hang in there!

LJD3Tdance July 23rd, 2011 10:09 PM

I always always always used to have 12, and then I had Amber and they've all been 9 or 10 since then...this one was 13 or 14, but AF has arrived, so I guess maybe I'm just becoming normal...I as of right now have officially not been pregnant for longer than I have in a long while. (Amber is as old as Rock was when I got pregnant with LJ, she's 7 months older than LJ was when I got pregnant with her.)

ShawnaCAN July 24th, 2011 09:52 PM

11- 16 days is considered normal, so maybe you're just growing a longer LP/ :)

benandali July 25th, 2011 09:57 AM

Christen this is the first time in 3 years that I am not pregnant already as well! It is SUCH an amazing, relieving feeling for me lol!

LJD3Tdance July 26th, 2011 11:16 PM

Shawna, here's to hoping, the more days between bleeds the happier I am :lol:

Mary, hehe, mine just got closer and closer. Now they're getting longer again, but I'm still not done...but I swear I'm going to finish breastfeeding before getting pregnant this time, didn't do that either of the last two times.