JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   Pregnancy Check-In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2403376-pregnancy-check.html)

LJD3Tdance August 28th, 2011 02:27 PM

Pregnancy Check-In

As far as I know we only have one lady this applies to atm, but...

Number of weeks:
Gender if known:
Name if sharing:
How are you feeling:

Sk8ermaiden August 28th, 2011 03:30 PM

Re: Pregnancy Check-In

I really, really think I might be able to reply to this in a few days. We'll see!

geogeek August 28th, 2011 03:35 PM

Number of weeks: 32 weeks today!
Gender if known: Little girl.
Name if sharing: Marsela (nicknamed Marsi)
How are you feeling: Like I am in my 3rd trimester :lol: My belly got a rash on it today and It feels horrible!!!! But, regardless, I would go through anything to have my little girl in my arms. I am really hoping that I am like my mom and go into labor around the end of my 36th week. I am pretty much done being pregnant.

K.A.T August 29th, 2011 07:22 AM

Nothing to report here. I'm hoping I can change that by the end of this week.

geogeek August 29th, 2011 04:37 PM

I really hope that both you ladies join me in the pregnancy category soon! It is lonely ;)

Sk8ermaiden August 29th, 2011 04:57 PM

My temp just spiked in a huge way, and I officially have my only 3 pregnancy symptoms. I really think I'll get to declare it in the next two days. AF is due Weds, but I really doubt she'll come. Chart under blinkie.

geogeek August 29th, 2011 05:37 PM

I saw that today. I can't believe you aren't testing...I am a POAS addict when TTC.

Sk8ermaiden August 29th, 2011 05:56 PM

Oh dude, I have been testing a jabillion times a day. Right now I have all kinds of shadows. With the spike, I am hoping for at least something photographable tomorrow.

geogeek August 29th, 2011 06:06 PM

I am so excited now!!!

MeggysMommy August 29th, 2011 07:22 PM

Can't wait to hear an update tmw!

K.A.T August 30th, 2011 07:16 AM

I hope it's a bfp instead of what I've been getting.

Sk8ermaiden August 30th, 2011 08:07 AM

ZIPOLA. AF is due tomorrow if she's coming. Honestly I didn't even see shadows on these this morning. With E I didn't test until 18 dpo and the positive was INSTANT and darker than the control. This waiting game is killing me. At this point I'd kill for a squinter.

My temp PLUMMETED this morning. By itself that doesn't really bug me. I had terrible sleep last night, and a lot less of it, plus my temps don't tend to drop until a few days into AF, so it's not really indicative that she's coming for me.

But still. A nice, high temp, OR a BFP would have been nice! Oh well. On to tomorrow.

geogeek August 30th, 2011 09:53 AM

:dothug:

LJD3Tdance August 30th, 2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geogeek (Post 24719279)
Number of weeks: 32 weeks today!
Gender if known: Little girl.
Name if sharing: Marsela (nicknamed Marsi)
How are you feeling: Like I am in my 3rd trimester :lol: My belly got a rash on it today and It feels horrible!!!! But, regardless, I would go through anything to have my little girl in my arms. I am really hoping that I am like my mom and go into labor around the end of my 36th week. I am pretty much done being pregnant.

Awww, awful :( I always get way done with pregnancy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sk8ermaiden (Post 24731807)
ZIPOLA. AF is due tomorrow if she's coming. Honestly I didn't even see shadows on these this morning. With E I didn't test until 18 dpo and the positive was INSTANT and darker than the control. This waiting game is killing me. At this point I'd kill for a squinter.

My temp PLUMMETED this morning. By itself that doesn't really bug me. I had terrible sleep last night, and a lot less of it, plus my temps don't tend to drop until a few days into AF, so it's not really indicative that she's coming for me.

But still. A nice, high temp, OR a BFP would have been nice! Oh well. On to tomorrow.

Awww, I hope for better news tomorrow.

Sk8ermaiden August 31st, 2011 10:33 AM

Well, a monkey's uncle I am! AF is here, right on time. Now I have to decide if we are going to try again - timing wise for birthdays it makes more sense for us to wait until December to try again. Too bad, a May baby would have been lovely.

I also need to look into soy to see if it can move up my O date. I don't want to wait 37 days every cycle to O!

Good luck Kat!

K.A.T August 31st, 2011 11:16 AM

:( sorry Sk8ermaiden.

LJD3Tdance September 1st, 2011 10:27 PM

Awww, well let us know what you decide.