JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   What is going on with my chart....... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2562991-what-going-my-chart.html)

HippyMomOf4 August 18th, 2012 08:54 AM

What is going on with my chart.......

I use both TCOYF and FF(for the iPhone app). They both have different ovulation days and my temps are kinda low but now high ugh. I really don't know whats going on. My period should have started already and it hasn't.

TCOYF

FF

geogeek August 18th, 2012 09:14 AM

Re: What is going on with my chart.......

What was your CM like right before this second rise? Could you have ovulated late this cycle? With the temps alone, I would put ovulation at CD 27.

HippyMomOf4 August 18th, 2012 09:47 AM

It was dry/sticky I had no signs of fertile mucus around that time. I thought the same thing but I've never ovulated that late in my life not even after some of my losses.

HippyMomOf4 August 21st, 2012 07:54 AM

AF finally showed, my cycle was just longer this month which is good because hopefully my LP will start being longer.

rlh27 August 21st, 2012 09:03 AM

Looks like a nice LP! I hope it stays strong :)

ShawnaCAN August 21st, 2012 01:24 PM

I definitely disagree with both charts. Even though you experienced a decent mucus patch earlier in the cycle, it didn't correspond to a thermal shift at all. So I do not agree with the little egg on CD19 (TCOYF) or the CH's on the FF chart. I would put ovulation around CD27 as well, because that's when you had a thermal shift. You can ovulate without an adequate cervical response. When that happens and ovulation occurs without any CM, the cycle is infertile. Or was there some CM that's just not charted?? Did you notice feeling extra wet around that time, even if there wasn't much CM to look at?

I'd say you had an LP of only 6 days, same as last cycle.

HippyMomOf4 August 25th, 2012 08:29 AM

I didn't notice any CM during that time. I'm done charting temp wise until my son is done nursing. Its super frustrating to me because its not as clear as I would like it to be. Plus seeing that my LP is super short really depresses me because when we do start trying again I don't want to go through recurrent losses again.

ShawnaCAN August 25th, 2012 09:26 AM

Try not to be too discouraged about the LP. It *is* normal for breastfeeding cycles and it usually improves on it's own with time. Sometimes not until after weaning, but the good news is that it's usually temporary. How many PP cycles have you had now?