JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   Why do Attain/FF not agree with me? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2569900-why-do-attain-ff-not-agree-me.html)

MeggysMommy September 5th, 2012 05:32 PM

Why do Attain/FF not agree with me?

So right now I according to the chart I'm 10 dpo. Idk that I agree with it because of the temp dip at 4 dpo. Maybe I am just crazy but I have to have something to obsess over until AF arrives right? My guess is that I will get AF in the next 2 days and this topic will have been for nothing ;)

bellabri287 September 5th, 2012 06:34 PM

Re: Why do Attain/FF not agree with me?

your CM and sensation tracking is a bit sparse but i don't agree with attain. i think you Oed more around CD17/18.

MeggysMommy September 5th, 2012 07:04 PM

Yeah I was thinking more that time frame too. Was out of town for a few days and a lot of crap going on around home so it was hard to keep track of those things. Now I'm kicking myself in the butt for it too. When FF marked me down for O on CD 15 I thought they were crazy and then 2 days later Attain did too.

plan4fate September 5th, 2012 07:51 PM

it's cause cd's 16 and 18 have no cm.. so it's viewing it as dry giving you 2 dry days.

MeggysMommy September 5th, 2012 10:07 PM

Oh is that why? Learn something new everyday!

plan4fate September 5th, 2012 11:36 PM

i happened to run across it today with one of my earlier charts. I forgot to put in the cm, and the O date was crazy off.

ShawnaCAN September 6th, 2012 07:47 AM

The fact that you had a slippery sensation on CD17 makes me disagree with the O date completely. I think it's the missing observations that is accounting for the misinterpretation. I'd put Peak on CD17, which puts ovulation on that day or up to CD19.

MeggysMommy September 6th, 2012 07:55 PM

I hate trying to interpret sensations and such. Some days I will mark one thing and then later in the day think oh no that isn't right anymore. So frustrating!

plan4fate September 6th, 2012 08:14 PM

In that way I am very lucky. My lubricative and wet are extremely different.

ShawnaCAN September 6th, 2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeggysMommy (Post 26499593)
I hate trying to interpret sensations and such. Some days I will mark one thing and then later in the day think oh no that isn't right anymore. So frustrating!

Oh, just put down the most fertile one of the day, and wait until the end of the day to update the CM portion of your chart.

MeggysMommy September 6th, 2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN (Post 26499642)
Oh, just put down the most fertile one of the day, and wait until the end of the day to update the CM portion of your chart.

Will definitely do that from now on! Makes a lot of sense.

MeggysMommy September 9th, 2012 09:20 PM

So I'm thinking my temp will drop tmw or the next day at most. I guess we shall see. If I go by the O date FF/Attain have me at I'm 14dpo if I go by the date I think I probably O'd I'm 10 dpo. Man I just wish AF would get here.