JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   My first TTC chart (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2607857-my-first-ttc-chart.html)

breathing for two December 22nd, 2012 01:27 PM

My first TTC chart

Just looking for some input and opinions, this is the only month I have to try, and I want to make it count, but I'm worried I won't ovulate at all

HereToDream - TCOYF

I started progesterone on CD-16, I seem to be getting a lot of slippery sensations without CM to back it up. In fact, I got a plentiful amount of sticky (the tacky kind that stretches) today, but was feeling slippery within a few hours. I also think that maybe all the TTC might be messing up that aspect, and I'm only going with CM that I solidly recognize.
Thanks for any input!

plan4fate December 22nd, 2012 04:29 PM

Re: My first TTC chart

Is there a reason you started the progesterone on cd 16? If you start it too early you could infact not ovulate.

breathing for two December 23rd, 2012 07:55 AM

I'm not taking it for TTC reasons, my hormones have been unbalanced for some time, and I've been not feeling well as a result. The progesterone has helped alleviate that, it also made my last cycle look shockingly normal. Ovulation is still hit or miss for me at this point.

ShawnaCAN December 23rd, 2012 09:49 AM

You can have a slippery sensation with or without visible mucus. It's a sign of high fertility, get busy!

breathing for two December 30th, 2012 12:20 PM

Take another look at my chart! :D

rlh27 December 30th, 2012 04:09 PM

:grats:

What is your EDD?

breathing for two December 30th, 2012 04:19 PM

September 14th! I got a good positive at 8dpo, I'm still feeling overwhelmed. :D

Since you all are better at this than I am, is there a chance I got my O date wrong? My positive was very clear for how far along I am.

ShawnaCAN December 30th, 2012 08:02 PM

Well, it does look like CD 13 could be a possibility. A shift seems to happen after that point, but there are so many disturbed temps it's hard to say! Is the progesterone you are taking a vaginal suppository? Could that be confusing the CM observations from CD 16 on?

breathing for two December 31st, 2012 04:03 AM

I'm co-sleeping so it can be hard to get a decent temp sometimes. I was excited to see the 3 high temps I did see, because it meant that a shift happened, even if I wasn't sure when it was.

The progesterone is just a topical cream, I noticed that cm picked up hours after taking it, but I think it's more of my body's reaction to it, since I would get more and more fertile after every use until CD - 21.
I feel pretty good about the CM observations, except maybe on 9-10. It was a sticky kind of stretchy, but since I was still in TTA mode at that time I went ahead with the more fertile option just to play it safe.
I got a clear positive with my son rather early on too, so maybe it really is this early?

LJD3Tdance January 2nd, 2013 02:59 AM

Congrats!!! When will you get an ultrasound so you can see which dates line up best?

breathing for two January 2nd, 2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance (Post 26925098)
Congrats!!! When will you get an ultrasound so you can see which dates line up best?

I'll just go with what I have, it's close enough. Last time I got a dating ultrasound they were a month off! Don't want that to happen again.