JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   Did I ovulate? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2622070-did-i-ovulate.html)

LJD3Tdance February 5th, 2013 12:54 AM

Did I ovulate?

OK, so I had a REALLY long fertile period, which my instructor says is normal for a first ovulation after a baby. And then it dried up, for two days, but on the third day I had a day I haven't ever had before. I don't think I would have called it fertile (my normal fertile I mean), but it wasn't dry by any means. And then on day 4 or 5 after my fertile period ended I had terrible cramps for the next two days, and now here I am, cramps gone, and I didn't start my period or anything (I figured the cramps were it coming) and I'm just wondering...anybody had anything like this?

ShawnaCAN February 5th, 2013 10:20 AM

Re: Did I ovulate?

A pattern like that is pretty typical PP. However, I'd need to know details about the daily obsevations to see if you reached Peak or not. Did your instructor think it did?

rlh27 February 7th, 2013 06:39 AM

I'm going through something similar! I thought I had O'd based on CM (I usually temp, but am just going off of CM until baby is STTN), but two days after what I thought was peak, I have strange CM and sensation that isn't BIP, but isn't really wet. So confusing. KUP if AF arrives!

LJD3Tdance February 8th, 2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN (Post 27056346)
A pattern like that is pretty typical PP. However, I'd need to know details about the daily obsevations to see if you reached Peak or not. Did your instructor think it did?

I asked her, but I haven't seen a response yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlh27 (Post 27064682)
I'm going through something similar! I thought I had O'd based on CM (I usually temp, but am just going off of CM until baby is STTN), but two days after what I thought was peak, I have strange CM and sensation that isn't BIP, but isn't really wet. So confusing. KUP if AF arrives!

Well, I was a little worried because I suddenly thought I was fertile again and we DTD so I was afraid I was in trouble...but it didn't keep going so even if I didn't, I think I'm safe. But I'm 10 days past o if I did o. So, she should be here in three days or I'm going to start wondering what goes on because the longest LP I've ever had while charting besides my one where I must have messed my chart up was 13 days (I had one that was 28 days that I never figured out). I mean I understand I had a baby so I know it could go to 14 or even 16 or something, so I guess in a week I'll either have AF or I'll know. I really hope she shows sooner then that for our trips sake though!