JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Family Planning and FAM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/)
-   -   March Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f222-natural-family-planning-and-fam/2634900-march-roll-call.html)

LJD3Tdance March 14th, 2013 08:39 PM

March Roll Call

Who's here?
Method?
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant?
CD/Weeks?
Chart?
Anything else to share?

MeggysMommy March 15th, 2013 06:08 PM

Re: March Roll Call

Who's here? Me! If I can remember anymore. Hoping to become more active again.
Method? FAM
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant? Pregnant
CD/Weeks? Holy cats 2 days shy of 22 weeks!
Chart? n/a
Anything else to share? Not a whole lot going on right now. In the "boring" stage of pregnancy.

LJD3Tdance March 18th, 2013 04:03 PM

Who's here? I am
Method? BOM
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant? I think at this stage I'm calling it TTA while more like NTNP is really going on.
CD/Weeks? CD 5 million or something...Terra is 10 days shy of 10 months and I still have no period??? I know that's normal for some, but this is substantially longer than I've ever gone before.
Chart? Mine doesn't have a link.
Anything else to share? Is it possible to have an annovulatory first cycle? I feel like AF is coming, but I haven't ovulated.

geogeek March 18th, 2013 07:20 PM

Who's here? Me...not active much, but I lurk.
Method? FAM
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant? Not sure this month, but I am thinking it will be TTC again.
CD/Weeks? CD3
Chart? chart
Anything else to share? I am starting Progesterone next TTC cycle.

sugarloafbaby March 20th, 2013 08:14 AM

Who's here? Me!
Method? NFP
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant? TTA
CD/Weeks?CD 24
Chart? I paper chart so none to share
Anything else to share? nothing really! Just wishing and hoping my cycles start to lengthen. Last cycle was 23 days and the one before that was 24. If AF doesn't show for a few more days I will be super happy! (But totally not wanting it to stay away for much longer, lol not TTC!!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance (Post 27206941)
Anything else to share? Is it possible to have an annovulatory first cycle? I feel like AF is coming, but I haven't ovulated.

My first cycle was annovulatory. Very very odd bleeding that was really more like random spotting, but enough for me to chart as a bleed. I then had weak ovulation (after the bleed) and another period about 40 days afterwards.

mommy2skyty March 20th, 2013 11:21 AM

Who's here? Kelly
Method?
TTC/TTA/NTNP/Pregnant? Pregnant!
CD/Weeks? 18 weeks!
Chart?
Anything else to share? I plan on breastfeeding exclusively and doing LAM for the first 6 months or so because I don't want to be on BC, but hubby might get the big V!

LJD3Tdance March 20th, 2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarloafbaby (Post 27212100)
Who's here? Me!
Method? NFP
CD/Weeks?CD 24
Chart? I paper chart so none to share
Anything else to share? nothing really! Just wishing and hoping my cycles start to lengthen. Last cycle was 23 days and the one before that was 24. If AF doesn't show for a few more days I will be super happy! (But totally not wanting it to stay away for much longer, lol not TTC!!)

My first cycle was annovulatory. Very very odd bleeding that was really more like random spotting, but enough for me to chart as a bleed. I then had weak ovulation (after the bleed) and another period about 40 days afterwards.

Interesting, nothing came of the feeling that AF was coming so far, and still no ovulation...8 days til 10 months postpartum, woo!

rlh27 March 21st, 2013 11:14 AM

Who's here? Me :)

Method? FAM, sympto-thermal, though all "sympto" until I start cycling again

CD/Weeks? 14 weeks PP, no AF or O yet :D

Chart? looks like everyone has charts that they can't share, lol.

Anything else to share? Was bummed that LAM didn't work out for us, but am enjoying this long infertile period. I haven't had AF in a year!!!