JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Natural Health (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f278-natural-health/)
-   -   Yoga (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f278-natural-health/2439167-yoga.html)

Earthy.Mama October 27th, 2011 02:38 PM

Yoga

Does anyone do Yoga?

I have off and on for a few years and today was the first day that I actually thoroughly enjoyed and felt empowered by it! ♥ I think I'm finally starting to get it! :lol:

Shades of Grey November 1st, 2011 01:51 AM

Re: Yoga

Ive done yoga on and off since I was pregnant. I really need to get back into it, I feel so much better when I do.

Earthy.Mama November 1st, 2011 02:19 AM

I'm hoping it helps my left hip, I've been having horrible problems the past 3ish months with it :(

Bella Nyxe March 5th, 2012 11:39 AM

yes! i love it :) i want to start taking instructional classes and teach it eventually.

Earthy.Mama March 6th, 2012 07:56 AM

Good for you Bella!!! I'm starting my Yoga again :)

Bella Nyxe March 6th, 2012 11:49 AM

do you have a fave style or yogi?

i love vanyesa (sp) and rainbou mars is my fav atm.

waiting for more videos to come in by shiva rae. i havent tried hers yet but im excited about it. ya know how the library system is though, it could be tomarrow or ....whenever. yeesh.

magz88 March 7th, 2012 12:25 PM

I usually do it in the summer outside on the grass. I've lost my book though. I still remember most of the poses but I liked looking at the 70s yogi in the paisley underwear.

I stretch after every weight training session though.

Conroy March 20th, 2012 10:26 AM

Hey Guys,

Yoga is very effective for the health.
It play an important role in improving the fitness and stamina.
It prevents from a number of diseases especially heart problems and blood pressure.
It also very effective for removing the stress and depression.

Lovatube01 June 19th, 2012 06:31 AM

I am practising yoga for 11 years. It is very effective and useful for your body. It always helps to feel relaxed.

ichfreu October 5th, 2012 01:16 AM

I do yoga regularly.It is very beneficial and stress removing.Whenever i feel stressed and tired than i do yoga.it make me feel fresh and stress free.

naina121 November 6th, 2012 10:53 PM

hiiiiiiiii

yoga is the best to fit

rihaana November 22nd, 2012 10:39 PM

I am quite agree and 100% true"Yoga is very effective for the health.
It play an important role in improving the fitness and stamina.
It prevents from a number of diseases especially heart problems and blood pressure.
It also very effective for removing the stress and depression."

Jenefer December 4th, 2012 11:47 PM

No doubt yoga is best practice for getting maximum fitness level. It has dual effect for human. It improves physical and mental health. Yoga relieves mental stress and depression. It normalizes muscles tone and reduces chances of injuries.

Stefen January 2nd, 2013 12:49 AM

I do yoga daily in the evening. Its a good way to reduce stress and making relax our mind. It provides me lot of benefits. Its a best thing to get fitness easily.

Hamlin May 15th, 2013 11:51 AM

Yes, I do it in routine workout.
I am doing yoga workout since two years.
It is really an effective workout plan for the physical fitness and mental stability.
It helped me a lot to get rid of various kind of diseases such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, stress, and depression.

Dales May 20th, 2013 05:17 AM

Yoga is great for health and helps in leading healthy lifestyle as yoga boost our energy level, increase body flexibility and helps in breathing better. Yoga sooth stress, stable autonomic nervous system and increase strength. Yoga reduce high blood pressure, cholesterol and prevent you from depression, obesity, heart disease and certain types of cancer.

Dales May 20th, 2013 05:25 AM

Yoga is great for health and helps in leading healthy lifestyle as yoga boost our energy level, increase body flexibility and helps in breathing better. Yoga sooth stress, stable autonomic nervous system and increase strength. Yoga reduce high blood pressure, cholesterol and prevent you from depression, obesity, heart disease and certain types of cancer.

Axel July 3rd, 2013 11:56 PM

Yoga is not a religion; it is a technique of living whose wish for is ‘a healthy mind in a fit body’. Man is a physical, mind and spiritual being; yoga makes easy hold up a fair get enhanced of all the three. Other forms of physical workout, like aerobics, assure only physical well-being. They have small to do with the increase of the divine or solar body.

Malton July 8th, 2013 11:26 PM

Hey guys,Yoga is the best exercise for keep good fitness and health because it is very
easier exercise work.It bring the flexibility in the body because yoga is very good to
loss weight.it keep your body slimness.Yoga is the best work for reduce the stress...

San mateo personal trainer

kierakelly November 21st, 2013 06:20 PM

I love Bikram. I like it because it's more cardio and the heat really makes your heart rate go up. I haven't done it since before I had my baby, it's crazy expensive and I can't afford it!