JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Need Help Navigating JM? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f80-need-help-navigating-jm/)
-   -   Is there a way to change viewing font size? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f80-need-help-navigating-jm/1736948-there-way-to-change-viewing-font-size.html)

**Kooopons** October 13th, 2009 02:02 PM

Is there a way to change viewing font size?

I'm not talking about in individual posts, but for the board overall. When I first joined the font was easy to read and now it's tiny, like microscopic!

I didn't know if there was a view option, I don't think I clicked anything, but may have changed something.

I don't think it's my computer settings because nothing else has changed on other sites for me.

Any help appreciated- I'm needing a magnifying glass!:lol:

pattyandthemoos October 13th, 2009 02:05 PM

Re: Is there a way to change viewing font size?

Are you using IE 6 by any chance? This was an issue we were having with IE but I thought it was resolved.

**Kooopons** October 13th, 2009 07:01 PM

No I'm using Firefox

pattyandthemoos October 13th, 2009 07:11 PM

Okay let me see what I can find out. I am going to have to check with the tech team on this one. Did this just start happening for you today? I know we have been making some changes to improve performance so I will make sure that we didn't change anything to our css files or something like that.

**Kooopons** October 13th, 2009 07:46 PM

Hmmm, I'm trying to remember if I was seeing it yesterday or not. Forgive me I'm sleep deprived thanks to my 7 month old!

But I want to say that it started yesterday so perhaps not anything on your end. I'll have to check my end too.

Thanks.

Update!
OK I figured it out on my end. Although I know I didn't change this before.

I went up to view on my browser window and went to zoom and clicked it twice and now I can read again w/o straining!!

Thanks for your help.

Linz October 13th, 2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kooopons (Post 17620522)
Update!
OK I figured it out on my end. Although I know I didn't change this before.

if you click CTRL while scrolling with your mouse, you'll get the same result (up=zoom in, down=zoom out). so it's possible that's how it changed the first time -- just one of those things that's really easy to accidentally do. glad you figured it out! :)

**Kooopons** October 13th, 2009 08:31 PM

Ahhh, you are probably right! I ctrl C and ctrl V alot! thanks, I'll watch for that.