JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Need Help Navigating JM? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f80-need-help-navigating-jm/)
-   -   Q: How do you delete your account? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f80-need-help-navigating-jm/2365268-q-how-do-you-delete-your-account.html)

pattyandthemoos July 5th, 2011 06:17 AM

Q: How do you delete your account?

If you would like to delete your member account at JustMommies please send an email to boards@justmommies.com with your member name. Please note that we do not delete member posts. (See JustMommies Community Guidelines section Take Care with Specific Personal Information) You may go through and edit your posts to remove any personal information prior to requesting your account deletion. Photos can be removed by deleting them from your photo hosting account or by changing the name of your photo, thus breaking the link on JustMommies.

OCBlonde985 July 23rd, 2012 03:48 PM

Re: Q: How do you delete your account?

didnt know where to post this but I need help! I went to login to jm with my mommyof2boys0207 user name and it logged in as OCBlonde985!! *** is going on?! I am under someone elses jm profile. I tried logging out and logging back in with my user name and passworD and it logs me in as OCBlonde985. I can see everything of hers. I tried to email her under her hotmail email but it comes back as a failed email. It makes me wonder if someone is using mine. I took pics of my laptop screen to prove to her that I was under her name and on her profile. What do I do??

Dhartanya July 23rd, 2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBlonde985 (Post 26307060)
didnt know where to post this but I need help! I went to login to jm with my mommyof2boys0207 user name and it logged in as OCBlonde985!! *** is going on?! I am under someone elses jm profile. I tried logging out and logging back in with my user name and passworD and it logs me in as OCBlonde985. I can see everything of hers. I tried to email her under her hotmail email but it comes back as a failed email. It makes me wonder if someone is using mine. I took pics of my laptop screen to prove to her that I was under her name and on her profile. What do I do??

Thats kinda creepy that you were logged into someone elses account

OCBlonde985 July 23rd, 2012 03:52 PM

I cant even log out of her account! It wont let me!! I have no Idea what is going on but I do know, I will be deleting my account as soon as I'm able to get into it. I do not feel comfortable here! This is absolutely INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mommyof2boys...not OCBlonde985. I'm just posting under her, which is so crazy! I cannot believe I cant login as me