JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** August 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2006-new-august-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2006-new-august-2014-playroom/2704154-madame-zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience.html)

TripleAmom75 January 19th, 2014 04:48 PM

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience

I saw this while I was lurking on the July DDC. Thought I would try it:)

Everything is quite possible up until the 15 pound baby!! Lol

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/gene...rth-

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience

jumpingoffplace January 19th, 2014 05:20 PM

Re: Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience

Mine said: "The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair."

Ha! Please no 10 pounder! My daughter was 8lbs 4oz and that was quite big enough thank-you-very-much. LOL

Thanks for sharing! These are fun!

Jennb28 January 19th, 2014 06:40 PM

Mine said "The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair."

A boy pleaseeee!

jumpingoffplace January 19th, 2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennb28 (Post 27914870)
Mine said "The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair."

A boy pleaseeee!

Hey how come yours doesn't weigh double digit pounds like ours? Lucky you!!! LOLOL :)

*Stephanie* January 19th, 2014 07:46 PM

Sorry! That page was not found. :( Do you have another link?

Blue-Jay January 20th, 2014 09:39 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

I was hoping for a girl. With curly hair. Hm. The Jenns are the same, lol.

Stephanie, the link didn't work for me either, but I googled Madame Zaritska and got a link, lol.

TaraMommieof2 January 20th, 2014 11:05 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there red hair.

Lol I pray my labor isnt 18 hrs and have a feeling this baby is going to be a girl. I doubt the baby will have red hair but if it does, it will be a welcomed suprise :) I am hoping for a smaller 7lb baby as my first was 9 lbs 4 oz lol

Jillybean83 January 20th, 2014 02:03 PM

apparently I'm going to have a long skinny baby,lol

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

SeaShell_Mom4 January 20th, 2014 09:29 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Jillianne January 21st, 2014 07:32 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

Wow tall and skinny much? LOL And the Jills got the same result

momology January 21st, 2014 08:53 AM

mine: The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

One thing is for sure it will be warm outside. . .

This is fun :)

Gemelos January 21st, 2014 08:54 AM

That website will not load for me

bklynmomma January 21st, 2014 10:13 AM

She lost me once she said my child will have blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

ummm not possible since I'm black lmao lmao

courtp333 January 22nd, 2014 06:35 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

Ehh I know its gonna be hot and 14 hrs isn't terrible but I definitely doubt the 12 lbs, gray eyes and blonde hair!! Lol both me and DH have dark hair and blue/blue-green eyes although Gray eyes would be cool lol