JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-new-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   I dont like DH (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-new-july-2014-playroom/2705139-i-dont-like-dh.html)

Sweet_Mama January 25th, 2014 12:53 PM

I dont like DH

I dont hate him... Just dont like him right now. I am hurt with everything he does and feel like he doesnt give me enough attention. I hate this part of pregnancy. It gets better once I am about 5 months but ugh Im all whiny and emotional about everything n its not necessarily him but my **** hormones! bleh. Anyone else???

Earthy.Mama January 25th, 2014 01:22 PM

Re: I dont like DH

I am definitely more hormonal/cry a lot more easily! Things that'd just get a snarky response from me a complete breakdown :lol:

DH also is kinda "meh" about the pregnancy right now, it takes him a while to get into the swing of things..

*~Amber~* January 25th, 2014 02:23 PM

I was that way until a little morning action today. Now I'm ok with him despite the fact that he is working on a Saturday.

Spottts January 25th, 2014 02:26 PM

I'm more emotional for sure. DH is at the top of my list of people I'm not happy with right now.

We had someone coming today to bring the girls bunk beds. I didn't want to answer the door, which is pretty normal for me. DH has been the one talking with the man so I really wanted him to do it. DH got upset with me and told me to go take a nap.

He had also been feeling a compelling urge to clean the house. Awesome for him. We don't have his family coming over until tomorrow night. I got the $ for the bunk beds. I helped clean up some, but apparently is wasn't enough. :mellow: I enjoyed my nap but didn't wake up in a better mood at all.

casslou1 January 25th, 2014 06:43 PM

My hubby kept trying to nudge me to move in bed last night. Once I'm awake I'm awake for at least an hour. He woke me up three separate times so I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I spent the day shopping for baby so I wouldn't accidently hurt him today lol

ZeeWP January 26th, 2014 07:16 AM

There are moments where I LURVE my husband... and other moments where I just want to choke him. LOL I blame the hormones.

RhiettaP January 26th, 2014 11:02 AM

I turn into raging "I don't give a **** about you" ***** when I'm pregnant so my husband knows to just stay out of my way for the most part. Everything he does or doesn't do gets on my last nerves...and he's knows this and I know this...so we stay out of each others way=)

JennyLee January 27th, 2014 08:29 AM

Ugh! I feel like DH doesn't care that we're having a baby in 5 months, and that there are things that need to be done, and not just by me! He's supposed to be finishing the basement, and has spent like, 2 days on it since he started 2 months ago. Ugh!

colette20 January 27th, 2014 10:38 AM

My DF is super super laid back. Too laid back. Usually not pregnant me just deals with it, and the fact that I am not laid back evens things out.

However, right now, EVERYTHING is a huge deal to me. His laid back attitude either sends me into a fire breathing dragon, or a crying mess. I feel like all I need is for him to PRETEND to care. He doesn't actually have to think everything is a huge deal like I do, but he needs to fake it.

Last night I spat out like 40 girls names and he barely acted interested and shot everything down with a negative comment. I'm like, remember last time when we were two weeks from the due date and we had no names? I dont want to go through that again. This is our child, act interested in naming him/her, it's kind of a big decision. He was still meh.

Sometimes I just wanna kick him. lol

JennyLee January 27th, 2014 12:30 PM

Sounds exactly like my issues with DH, Nikki! At least act like you care! Argh!

CanadianMom2B January 27th, 2014 05:17 PM

Casslou1 oh how i feel you on DH waking you up, ive started snoring more with this pregnamcy and he was great to buy me this pregnancy pillow for christmas, that now he complains it take over the bed. I always told my husband i didmt want a king size bed until we had kids, now I need it NOW

MommaOf2andBean January 27th, 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colette20 (Post 27927893)
My DF is super super laid back. Too laid back. Usually not pregnant me just deals with it, and the fact that I am not laid back evens things out.

However, right now, EVERYTHING is a huge deal to me. His laid back attitude either sends me into a fire breathing dragon, or a crying mess. I feel like all I need is for him to PRETEND to care. He doesn't actually have to think everything is a huge deal like I do, but he needs to fake it.

Last night I spat out like 40 girls names and he barely acted interested and shot everything down with a negative comment. I'm like, remember last time when we were two weeks from the due date and we had no names? I dont want to go through that again. This is our child, act interested in naming him/her, it's kind of a big decision. He was still meh.

Sometimes I just wanna kick him. lol

DH is like that with everything. I really wish I could not care about stuff like he does. I'm stressed constantly. He lives in a little bubble where there are rainbows and candy. It really must be nice.

razorbackmom January 28th, 2014 07:53 AM

There are days I look at DH and think "Ahhhh I love him so much and marrying him was the best thing I ever did!" Other days I wish he would take a long walk off of a short bridge.
Hormones. I hate em!