JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Come commiserate with me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/2685192-come-commiserate-me.html)

mrs_zipre October 11th, 2013 05:06 PM

Come commiserate with me

Hey ladies,
I need to vent for a quick minute. Come commiserate with me. I had a hemmhorroid burst today and now tonight I am having horrible restless leg pain. Boo!!

How is everyone else feeling??

mrsdaiwa24 October 11th, 2013 05:14 PM

Re: Come commiserate with me

I'm sorry!!!!! You must be feeling awful!!!!! I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Since you asked, my lower right back is killing me. But thankfully, the almost migraine headache that I've had since Wednesday morning finally broke this morning and I've been pain free for hours (it's not a regular headache -- I call it the "skull cracker" for good reason!).

mrs_zipre October 11th, 2013 05:22 PM

Headaches, and especially migraines are the worst! I always say I can suffer through anything as long as I don't have a headache. Feel better!!

RunningMommyTo5 October 11th, 2013 05:45 PM

Oh, no! I'm so sorry girls!!!! I hope tomorrow is a much better day. I've had a dull headache pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. Plus, the nausea and food aversions are hitting so much earlier, I'll only be 5wks tomorrow. At least I'm not actually throwing up yet, but I'm sure that's not far behind :/

AllyTales October 11th, 2013 05:59 PM

Ouch!! My complaint is nothing on that.

I have a massive headache, too. My allergies are bothering me, and I can't take my nasal spray while pregnant, ugh! I need to find a solution, or I'm going to get sinus infections.

Otherwise, I feel really good today!

3maybe October 11th, 2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs_zipre (Post 27721150)
I had a hemmhorroid burst today...

OMG...I didn't even know they could burst. I'm so sorry & hope you find some relief.

I feel pretty good...I did notice last evening that the girls have gotten sore & anything brushing against them is not good. And today I think what I'm feeling are a twinge or two of queasiness...I hope my car ride doesn't aggravate it. I've packed snacks in my purse. We shall see.

...and this too shall pass, ladies!

Demetria October 11th, 2013 07:49 PM

:o Oh man!! That sounds terribly painful!!!! I have had many an unpleasant dealings with hemorrhoids and they can cause lots of misery! You have my sympathy. :(

I have nothing to complain about until I wake up at 4am with a combo of hunger pains and nausea. That for me sucks big time right now, there is no way I am getting up and eating ANYTHING at 4am.

bluewren October 12th, 2013 03:10 AM

Sorry to hear about the hemorrhoid bursting. Ouch! :(

My big complaints are the constant headaches and my entire digestive system has gone wonky. It seems like ANY food gives me indigestion and I'm constipated.

moxiemommie October 12th, 2013 04:51 AM

OMG!!! That sounds awful and must hurt terribly. Maybe taking a soak in a warm tub will help? I had no idea hemmoriods could burst! I hope you feel better. Pain wise, the back pain is taking a break. I woke up this morning having a dream that I was going to have the baby soon and at the end, I had just started to go into labor. This morning I woke up bracing myself for a baby in a few months, then realized that I have about 33 weeks to go! LOL on that note, my belly feels very full. I feel boated. My stomach has changed. I cant really determine if Im have a bout of nausea or if Im hungry. Very strange. But I swear if I smell brewing coffee today I may just burst exorcist status.

Caitlin October 12th, 2013 07:18 AM

I've had issues with hemorrhoids since I had my first son almost 6 years ago, I FEEL your pain!

Tell me, did you freak out when you saw bright red blood? That happened to me right after my BFP and I about had a heart attack until I realized where it was coming from.

Justjessie October 12th, 2013 07:30 AM

I'm sure we'll all be joining you on the hemherroid train before long. ( I never had one but luck can only hold out for so long, right?) You just get to be the conductor =(

I want to eat and puke at the same time and can't decide which one.

mrs_zipre October 12th, 2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caitlin (Post 27722159)
I've had issues with hemorrhoids since I had my first son almost 6 years ago, I FEEL your pain!

Tell me, did you freak out when you saw bright red blood? That happened to me right after my BFP and I about had a heart attack until I realized where it was coming from.

I had them burst almost my entire third trimester with my son. The blood got me every time! Because it is bright red.

Demetria October 12th, 2013 12:26 PM

Today is NOT a happy day for me. I am so gassy and bloated in my tummy that not only do I look about 4mths pregnant, but I also tried to eat lunch and my goodness I was full after the first few bites! Needless to say I had to go and take a couple of Gas-X pills! I really hope they work.

susie_q October 12th, 2013 03:08 PM

Hemorrhoid pain is the WORST. Salt baths are nice for that!

JoannaEvelyn06 October 12th, 2013 03:53 PM

I'm so hungry, but the thought of food makes me feel soooo sick. :(

Caitlin October 12th, 2013 05:55 PM

susie q, I think I might just take your suggestion and go take a bath with my epson salt. Sounds amazing right now.

momRT October 12th, 2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllyTales (Post 27721307)
Ouch!! My complaint is nothing on that.

I have a massive headache, too. My allergies are bothering me, and I can't take my nasal spray while pregnant, ugh! I need to find a solution, or I'm going to get sinus infections.

Otherwise, I feel really good today!

Buy a Netipot and start doing nasal washes, it's a little uncomfortable but makes a huge difference for me.

I work 12 hour shifts with an hour long commute each way, the last three days we're work days, plus I stayed over an extra four hours on Thursday night. So I was already exhausted, then last night my two year old was up at midnight with a high fever. She loves my boyfriend, but when she doesn't feel good she just wants mommy. So I only got three hours of sleep last night and am now beyond exhausted today. SO has taken care of the older two today while the baby and I just lay in bed together. I'm hoping she sleeps tonight so I can get some sleep!