JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Showing?! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/2689959-showing.html)

moxiemommie November 3rd, 2013 10:58 AM

Showing?!

So I wasnt really showing until maybe a week-week and a half ago,(an just barely) but as of the last couple days my stomach just poofed. I havent gained any weight yet. I cant believe my stomach bloated so much, even DF says I look pregnant! This is #3 for me. Thank god thanksgiving is only a few weeks away, because this one really wants to "be seen" LOL How are your bellies doing???

susie_q November 3rd, 2013 11:18 AM

Re: Showing?!

This is no 1, but when I'm done eating, I poof at the top. Nice little bloating food baby I got here.

Deeinoz November 3rd, 2013 11:37 AM

I didn't think I was showing .. But I think only I can 'feel' my bump now... And it's really only noticeable when I'm laying down..

Think4Yourself November 3rd, 2013 11:54 AM

I start showing around 9/10 weeks but get bloated like from the start lol

MommaHarvey November 3rd, 2013 12:03 PM

I feel bloated, and some of my pants feel tighter, but I don't see it yet. I have gained 1lb, but I don't even feel a bump when I lay on my belly yet.

TiggersMommy November 3rd, 2013 12:13 PM

Not me. I'm bloated but I've also lost about 4-5 lbs so I think it all cancels out. Haven't tried to put on jeans lately though.

mrsdaiwa24 November 3rd, 2013 12:26 PM

At 10 weeks, I'm showing. Big time. I've been "outed" at work by a couple of women. One of my friends tells me on a daily basis which outfits are a "risky choice" because they clearly don't hide the bump (she means well, but it's sooooooo annoying). I hate getting dressed in the morning. :(

Oh, and this is baby #2. I knew I would show earlier, but I had no idea it would be this early. I've gained 7 pounds and they all went directly to my belly. I've been told (by those in the know) that the first time around, I just looked "thick" whereas this time, it's a clear cut baby belly.

rabbitranch November 3rd, 2013 01:24 PM

I've started to pop over the past couple of days. It's not just looking bigger, it's also feeling my muscles and skin starting to stretch!

MarchMom2007 November 3rd, 2013 03:16 PM

I am starting to look chunky, but this is my 7th pregnancy, but my third time making it this far. I think my abs are just quitters. I have one pair of jeans that is uncomfortable already. They aren't really too small, but they just feel weird on my waist. I think my muscles just aren't nearly as toned once the pregnancy hormones really ramp up. I am still not sure if I am nearly 7, 8 or 9 weeks though, so that could easily be part of it too.

PinkFireFly November 3rd, 2013 03:24 PM

No change in my belly and this will be number 2 for me...

Demetria November 3rd, 2013 04:36 PM

I vote that everyone that is showing, post a photo!!!!! :D

TLS 620 November 3rd, 2013 04:43 PM

No showing...my boobs have just doubled, maybe even tripled!

AllyTales November 3rd, 2013 04:59 PM

Nope, not showing- this is my first.
I've gained too much weight already. blah. And I just look like I've gained all over. No stomach yet.

Caitlin November 3rd, 2013 06:47 PM

I am for sure. I posted a photo in a fitted dress yesterday and can't believe nobody has outed me on FB yet. I am announcing on Wednesday so not too much longer.

Justjessie November 3rd, 2013 06:48 PM

Lost 5 pounds...9 weeks along and I look 5 months pregnant. Pregnancy #5. Pics to come.

AtomicMama November 4th, 2013 06:33 AM

I'm trying to convince myself I'm not showing yet :lol: No one has said anything. DH is convinced I don't look pregnant at all. My boobs are definitely bigger, though. I have a pretty bad case of abdominal separation from being pregnant with DS, so I always have a bad belly anyway :( I'm investing in a pair of Spanx to get me through until January ;)

Wish44 November 4th, 2013 06:38 AM

Well, I've gone up 2 full bra sizes already!!! My boobs are HUGE. My belly isn't really showing yet, but I think the boobs my give it away.

BTDT Moms, are they going to keep growing??? I've gone from an already large 34 D to a 36 DD. I'm not going to be able to find bras big enough if they keep growing!!!!

RunningMommyTo5 November 4th, 2013 08:06 AM

Not showing yet, but I can get somewhat bloated by the end of the day depending on what I eat. I haven't shown any sooner with any of my pregnancies, thankfully. I'm expecting to have a bump that shows between 18-20 weeks if this goes like my 4 others.

rabbitranch November 4th, 2013 08:27 AM

Nicole, they make bras that go much further into the alphabet. Unfortunately. I highly recommend going to a real undergarments store and getting measured by a professional fitter, and then buy the best bra you can. If you plan to breastfeed, Bravado makes some really awesome nursing bras for full-figured women. I am normally a 34D and have been as big as 36H when nursing :blush:

BuckeyeGal23 November 4th, 2013 09:37 AM

I feel like I'm showing but can still hide it. It's hard though! I have one pair of jeans that still button but are really uncomfortable to button. Otherwise everything still fits, I just feel super pregnant. I'll have to tell people soon but am hoping to hold off until my 12 week appt.

Yeah, the boobs just keep getting bigger. I'm a 34B normally and in my last pregnancy I stayed at 34C throughout but then hit 34DD once my milk came in and maintained that for the full year I breastfed.

Also, with the weight gain...for my first I gained 8 pounds in hte first trimester! :o but it slows down significantly later and then at least it's baby-related :) You'll lose it all later, just keep the babies healthy! :)