JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   I'm Not Proud, But.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/2701203-im-not-proud-but.html)

Wish44 January 2nd, 2014 10:45 AM

I'm Not Proud, But....

I just ate 3/4 of a frozen pizza for lunch. I had a small pregnancy meltdown because I was starving, but nothing sounded good. Finally, I put in a frozen pizza. Obviously it was better than it sounded because I polished a good portion of it off. Sadly, I could have eaten the entire thing, but I cut myself off. I'm still kind of hungry!

Think4Yourself January 2nd, 2014 11:03 AM

Re: I'm Not Proud, But....

Don't feel bad, I had 4 frozen burritos for dinner last night....... :shhh: I've been doing good this pregnancy so I don't feel bad but it was the only thing that sounded good. :p

Demetria January 2nd, 2014 11:38 AM

Haha, shoot, I would have eaten the entire thing if I were still hungry. Only feel bad if you ate the pizza while it was still frozen. :lol:

JoannaEvelyn06 January 2nd, 2014 11:53 AM

Don't feel bad!!!! That sounds super yummy :)

Social Halfwit January 2nd, 2014 11:56 AM

Frozen pizza has been my downfall lately. So greasy and bad, but so delicious!!! I'm with you.

moxiemommie January 2nd, 2014 12:31 PM

Dont feel bad! I made a lot of extra thai peanut sauce for some pasta yesterday. I have eaten 2 or three bowls since I got upat 4, and all I want to do is eat and sleep today.My sciatic nerve has just killing me. Im the laziest, hungriest person inthe world today lol.

mrsdaiwa24 January 2nd, 2014 12:42 PM

Don't feel bad -- the first New Year's Eve that I spent alone, I ate an entire frozen pizza by myself. Of course, then I took a couple of Tylenol PM and was sound asleep by 9 pm. ;)

Sometimes, a girl's gotta eat what a girl's gotta eat!

bluewren January 2nd, 2014 12:44 PM

That sounds yummy! Pizza night is supposed to be tomorrow but I'm tempted now. lol

RunningMommyTo5 January 2nd, 2014 12:49 PM

Yum!!! Sounds good! Don't beat yourself up over it. We all have had or will have those moments at some point before June! :)

angelsailor288 January 2nd, 2014 01:17 PM

Hmm that sounds good I have one in the freezer.

We did frozen popcorn shrimp and French fries last night

Mel S January 3rd, 2014 06:13 AM

The baby likes what the baby likes! :)

I've been having a similar issue lately wherein nothing sounds overly appealing for a meal - so I graze...mostly on carbs and candy....not good. At least pizza was a meal?! ;)