JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Weigh day Wednes... errr Thursday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/2710255-weigh-day-wednes-errr-thursday.html)

moxiemommie February 27th, 2014 08:50 AM

Weigh day Wednes... errr Thursday!

Okay I preggo brained it and totally thought today is weds and yesterday was tues... Im sorry!!! Anyways We'll just say today is weigh day LOL

SO how much weight have you gained... I weighed myself yesterday and am up... 25lbs!!! Yup... 25. Im just telling myself its a pound for every week pregnant... I can hope there is 8lb baby in there and a 12lb placenta... lol but I know its more like a 2lb baby and 15lb food baby hahaha!!!

Social Halfwit February 27th, 2014 09:20 AM

Re: Weigh day Wednes... errr Thursday!

I was up to 186 at my last appointment.. which is up 16 lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Johnsgirlsx3 February 27th, 2014 09:42 AM

I weighed 149 yesterday. I think at my first OB appt I weighed 135.

Mel S February 27th, 2014 09:56 AM

The scale and I have been avoiding each other...perhaps I will brave it this afternoon.

Wish44 February 27th, 2014 10:14 AM

As of my appointment on Tuesday, I was up 16 pounds. It is what it is. Pregnancy makes me HUNGRY!

JoannaEvelyn06 February 27th, 2014 10:20 AM

As of my last appointment I'd gained 7lbs total.... I'll find out on the 12th what the most recent damage is, LOL.

RhiettaP February 27th, 2014 10:58 AM

I'm up 20lbs...was 140 pre-pregnancy and then when I bravely got on the scale yesterday...160 - wholly macaroni!! I gained 17lbs total with my last pregnancy....um...lets see...I still have 15 weeks to go...this isn't good....mine is all food...all I do is eat eat eat or sleep sleep sleep!!

susie_q February 27th, 2014 01:01 PM

UGH.

It's rough. I had put on like 8lbs in the weeks leading up to pregnancy and was getting back on m diet/exercise track. Then I got pregnant. So since finding out I was pregnant i'm up 24lbs, I've been juicing more to help keep my weight level because my dr was NOT happy when she saw that.

Missymoos February 27th, 2014 01:52 PM

I'm up 16lbs from pre-pregnancy and I am afraid at this point at least 5-lbs of that are cookies, I've been eating a whole lot of cookies the past few weeks..

PoppetsMom February 27th, 2014 02:33 PM

At 26w4d I'm up 24 pounds. In the first trimester I dropped 6 pounds, somehow I managed to pick those 6 back up and quickly jumped 14 pounds at my last visit. So far, OB isn't upset, but I'm getting there. I put on 60 with DS, I'm hoping to stay in the realm of 35-40 this time around.

TiggersMommy February 27th, 2014 05:55 PM

I'm chilling in the low 150s, which is about a 12 lb gain. I gained the most with DD during weeks 18-24 and then it slowed down. Seems I'm repeating the pattern. I'd very much like to stay under 165 and I think I'll meet that goal with just 12-15 weeks left.

MommaHarvey February 27th, 2014 06:14 PM

I'm up 17lbs at 22+3. My goal is to keep it under 30 lbs, but I don't know if that is even possible anymore.

Britt3 February 28th, 2014 08:59 AM

I'm up 23 pounds. :( Gah, I hate that!! lol. My midwife wasn't excited about it- but what can ya do now?! I'm eating healthier and cutting out the little bit of caffeine that I allowed myself though - so I'm hoping not to gain over 30 total. Also, I gained most of my weight in the beginning with my son too.

Case2014 February 28th, 2014 09:13 AM

Im up 14lbs from pre-pregnancy to now

amityx7 February 28th, 2014 02:40 PM

I'm really confused, because when I went to my appt. on the 20th, it said I weighed 147. Now every day since then my scale has read 144-145. One morning it said 143. So I have no idea how much I have actually gained, Lol. I'm figuring one of the scales has to be off, but even so, I don't see how I managed to lose weight, since my scale was reading 146.8 on the morning of my appt... right around what the one at the OB office was. So... I'm up anywhere from 12 to 15 lbs. :P

PinkFireFly March 2nd, 2014 03:26 PM

I have only gained 2lbs so far, I lost 30 all together and this week finally put on 2lbs if that...

Mel S March 3rd, 2014 10:39 AM

Alright - I braved it...I stepped on the scale. I am up about 20lbs from pre-pregnancy. The weight still appears to be all in my mid-section and my doctor hasn't expressed concern yet - which is good. I just need to focus on eating a bit healthier.

Missymoos March 3rd, 2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amityx7 (Post 27980623)
I'm really confused, because when I went to my appt. on the 20th, it said I weighed 147. Now every day since then my scale has read 144-145. One morning it said 143. So I have no idea how much I have actually gained, Lol. I'm figuring one of the scales has to be off, but even so, I don't see how I managed to lose weight, since my scale was reading 146.8 on the morning of my appt... right around what the one at the OB office was. So... I'm up anywhere from 12 to 15 lbs. :P

My midwife's scale was evil - it was consistently 6 pounds heavier than my scale at home...then I realized that I weighed myself at home first thing in the morning and...ahem...in my birthday suit, lol. Whereas at the midwife's office I was weighed fully clothed (including boots) and in the evenings...so I go by my morning weigh in just for a) consistency, and b) my peace of mind :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel S (Post 27983871)
Alright - I braved it...I stepped on the scale. I am up about 20lbs from pre-pregnancy. The weight still appears to be all in my mid-section and my doctor hasn't expressed concern yet - which is good. I just need to focus on eating a bit healthier.

Same here - my midwife measured my belly and said I was right on track and she wasn't concerned since all my weight appears to be for the most part in my belly area (and boobs!)...but I agree with trying to eat healthier, I should probably start being a little more restrained in my cookie and icecream consumption.

jen* March 3rd, 2014 06:13 PM

I have an appt this Friday, but based on my scale I've gained about 11 lbs. I started at 129, then lost weight when I stopped doing bootcamp and lost muscle, now I'm around 140. But I'm going to go eat some ice cream right now, so maybe 142 in another 15 minutes ;)