JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** June 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/)
-   -   had a Dream that made me stress alittle, helpput me at ease? Need some input!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-new-june-2014-playroom/2710690-had-dream-made-me-stress-alittle-helpput-me-ease-need-some-input.html)

EllaKittson March 2nd, 2014 12:15 PM

had a Dream that made me stress alittle, helpput me at ease? Need some input!!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...206_154323.jpg

Does that look like a girl to you? She does have her legs crossed and knees to chest. But it just looks like the three lines are really thick compared to others Ive seen... i had a dream that she is actually a He and I had to return everything and redo the nursery completely... any thoughts? Does anyone else have this worry? Or have you with previous pregnancy's? Any advise/help is greatly appreciated.

If she is a boy I will love him just as much, but I just want baby to stay one gender... haha

2bigboys March 2nd, 2014 01:20 PM

Re: had a Dream that made me stress alittle, helpput me at ease? Need some input!!

I'm terrified. I want a girl so badly and this is our last baby.

With my boys though it was obvious they were boys.

Missymoos March 2nd, 2014 02:17 PM

Re: had a Dream that made me stress alittle, helpput me at ease? Need some input!!

Depending on when your scan was taken - all of the "Boy" scans I've seen have been really obvious...but you'll no doubt have another scan or two before baby is born so I don't think you'll be surprised :)

Fall March 2nd, 2014 02:37 PM

I had the same worry since I have no picture to look back at to reassure myself. So I was very happy when I saw last week a is still a girl and B is still a boy. With a boy there is no doubt what the gender is! It's pretty amazing how different they really are. Looks girl but it's a bummer that they didn't get a better shot.

Caitlin March 2nd, 2014 02:57 PM

That looks all girl to me and I have two previous boys to compare to! LOL.

epsilonbeta March 2nd, 2014 05:34 PM

Looks like a girl compared to my scans. When there is a penis, there is DEFINITELY a penis. Although, even though I definitely saw a penis once I'm still paranoid it's wrong because at my 3D he wouldn't show the goods :P I went home and kept searching for umbilical cord vs penis pictures.

moxiemommie March 2nd, 2014 05:40 PM

That looks 100% girl to me! I have two boys and I mean even at 16 weeks its very obvious, and by 20 weeks its almost unmistakeable (my first sons ultra was at 16 weeks and his picture is all boy! My second sons picture was at 20 weeks and his shot is also 100% boy. I did not get a "money shot" gender pic for this little one, but the tech said boy so I'll stick with that, and keep my reciepts just on the off chance she was wrong. (I dont think she was, but I just never saw the boy parts, although I really think this baby is a boy. If it is a girl I would be shocked to say the least) But this actually happened to someone I know. Both times the said that they were having two little BOYS and they ended up having two little GIRLS LOL So it does happen... But really that looks like a baby girl to me! A baby boy's "weiner" would be sticking out much more by now, and his testicles would be set back more, where as in that photo the clitoris/laybia is sticking out just slightly more forward than her "lips" to me that shot just screams little girl. So try not to fret, but if you are worried, just keep your reciepts!!!