JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-new-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   You hoping for blue or pink? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-new-may-2014-playroom/2675312-you-hoping-for-blue-pink.html)

Nel August 28th, 2013 03:58 PM

You hoping for blue or pink?

Do we have anyone who wants one more than the other?

I am definitely fingers crossed for a girl, but I think I am more suited to raising boys lol Either way I am happy.... but a girl would be very cool.

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 04:00 PM

Re: You hoping for blue or pink?

Either is fine with me! We are letting the gender be a surprise this time!

MelNYC August 28th, 2013 05:00 PM

hoping for another boy! I feel like I got the boy thing down. Girls scare me!

acmd03 August 28th, 2013 05:15 PM

I think I'm better as a boy mom, too! Honestly, I'm not sure I care this time. Hubby and I both feel like there's another boy in store for our family, so I kind of think that if we have a girl this time, I might be able to convince him to have a third ;) But I doubt it, so I'm not too set on one or the other!

dmarie84 August 28th, 2013 05:37 PM

I'm not too set on one or the other. Sometimes, I'd like a girl since I have a boy already and other times I think having another boy and a brother for DS to get into trouble with would be fun ;)

bella88 August 28th, 2013 06:54 PM

I want a boy! I have a feeling it's a girl though. I am so torn about finding out or not. I had always been set about finding out but now my dad has put the idea of leaving it a surprise in my head and I can't get rid of it.

PlainlyA August 28th, 2013 07:20 PM

I have feel it might be a boy but my SO thinks it is a girl. I am kinda hoping for a boy not that I wouldnt love a little girl but he has a 9 y/o daughter from his first marriage and I just think she would take it better with a boy. Her being daddy's girl and all

Caitlin August 29th, 2013 08:15 AM

We have two boys and I am really hoping to have a girl and round out our family, as this is our third and last baby.

Lyndsey2013 August 29th, 2013 08:42 AM

I would like another girl since we have 3 boys and 1 girl. Our daughter is the youngest, so it would be nice to have them close where they might even be friends. ha.

208mama August 29th, 2013 08:52 AM

We are not going to find out, but I want a girl just because I love the frilliness of having a girl. However, I have a girl and a boy, and he has a girl, so I would love for him to get a boy of his own!

*Leah* August 29th, 2013 11:18 AM

I would love another girl, as I have a sister...but I know DH would LOVE a boy...so I'm happy either way... heck...I'm just happy to finally be pregnant again!!

yonnah August 29th, 2013 01:59 PM

I want a boy so bad since I already have my little princess. I will be Team Green this go around becaus I think it will make the labor more exciting

CherryBerry August 29th, 2013 02:56 PM

I have two boys, and would love girl but trying not to think about it! We are all ready calling the baby "he". DH really doesnt want a girl (he was an older brother to two girls!)

LUSHaye August 30th, 2013 08:47 PM

I like to say that either would be great. Although some days I feel like I would prefer to have one over the other.
SO really wants a girl, though.