JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   **NEW** September 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2013-new-september-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Trying to remember this is a gift through all the vomiting and aches... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2013-new-september-2014-playroom/2704914-trying-to-remember-gift-through-all-vomiting-and-aches.html)

Babybumblebeee January 24th, 2014 02:37 AM

Trying to remember this is a gift through all the vomiting and aches...

I'm 22, this is my first child, and I can tell I am going to be traveling down a bumpy road. Due date is September 16th, 2014.

At fist my symptoms started off as not being able to sleep. Restlessness, insomnia. Then the INSANE mood swings came. Like, crazy. Then my breasts got sore. I'm 36DD and I am legit crying about how sore they are. Now, the constant nausea. I am having the most terrible headaches, and randomly fall asleep. My entire back and body hurts so bad and I am crying and upset while vomiting and I can't sleep even if I wanted to.

Granted, I have nothing to compare it to, and maybe I'm being an even bigger baby than my baby, but dudes....my whole body hurts....I feel like I have a fever 24/7....when will this stop omg

I want my baby to come nowwwww why can't they just cut to the chase!!!

xzippedx January 24th, 2014 02:55 AM

Re: Trying to remember this is a gift through all the vomiting and aches...

unfortunately we have to wait till march until the first trimester is over :)
i know the feeling..i just want these 2 months to fast forward themselves!
congrats and welcome :)

fabfifth January 24th, 2014 04:48 AM

Sorry your so uncomfortable and feeling horrible! My lack of symptoms after 4 pregnancies filled with them has me stressing:( I would almost welcome a little bit of sorre boobs or nauseousness right now to make me feel better about it;)

Jenn-F January 24th, 2014 09:51 AM

Sorry you are feeling so terrible!

amberbanegas January 24th, 2014 11:10 AM

Don't worry! You will feel better soon. Try the ol' crackers and 7Up/Sprite to settle your stomach. Maybe you can ask your doctor for nausea medicine as well?

FlyingFlower January 24th, 2014 11:23 AM

Awwww you poor thing. Yeah this part is not fun and it's even less fun for some than others. I agree, see if you can get some anti-nausea meds. Also try to find what works for you. I know that for me that changes daily and what is fine one day makes me sick the next.

MrsLat January 24th, 2014 02:08 PM

I am so sorry you are so miserable. It should ease in the second trimester. So just keep reminding yourself there is an end in sight. You could talk to your doctor about getting something for the nausea/vomiting.

Thankfulhelpmeet January 24th, 2014 05:26 PM

I understand how you're feeling! It will all pass! Can I highly recommend accupuncture for sickness/nausea!! It has worked on me I got it yesterday (last night I got sick) but today I felt amazing not sick ever!! It truly works! Praying u feel better!!

AviatrixMorgan January 24th, 2014 06:01 PM

Sorry you're having a rough go at it. Eventually it will come to an end. It may be next week, it may be September, but it won't last forever!

Babybumblebeee January 25th, 2014 04:00 PM

Thanks everybody! I actually ended up having tonsillitis and a fever the last few days and had to spend a night in the ER so they could lower my temperature.

They did an ultrasound too. And do you know what? Seeing that little sac of whatever and knowing that it was my baby made all the discomfort and stuff worth it. So excited!!!!

Shades of Grey January 25th, 2014 04:34 PM

Aw, hopefully tonsillitis is to blame for feeling so crappy!! Probably not the nausea and vomiting, but some of the discomfort.

Babybumblebeee January 25th, 2014 05:07 PM

:D