JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Northeast Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f143-northeast-mommies/)
-   -   Who's Lurking? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f143-northeast-mommies/2156417-whos-lurking.html)

MommaDucks November 10th, 2010 12:09 PM

Who's Lurking?

:waves: Hello fellow New Englanders! How is everyone enjoying the fall weather? Who else is hating the time change? Who's here?

kimmiejo November 10th, 2010 12:13 PM

Re: Who's Lurking?

Hi I am here!! I am not a New Englander but a PA girl :D time change was rough for my little guy, he was getting up at 5am!!! maybe I should say it was rough for me, he didn't seem to care LOL

Madigan November 10th, 2010 01:25 PM

Time change is just starting to catch up with us here in Vermont!! DD had a miserable day yesterday and then woke at 5:30 this morning!! EEEK! And now she is just going down for her nap (double EEK!!!).

I cannot wait to see the snow!!

MommaDucks November 10th, 2010 06:43 PM

Kimmie, and all this time I though PA was part of New England. :blush: :lol:

Madigan: After the tiny bit of white stuff we got the other day, I am done with snow! Just don't let my boys hear that!

MidgeMadge November 11th, 2010 10:23 AM

New York is not part of New England, either :P I'm from NY!

FALL? We've already had a good snow storm, ick! Our fall seems to be gone. Lasted of all 2 weeks!

Jenna November 11th, 2010 04:21 PM

I'm here. I check in from time to time.
Luckily I live on the coast, so the bit of snow that Maine's had missed us. I am NOT ready for winter. ...I never am.

Tweetybabies November 12th, 2010 07:29 AM

I'm here - from Jersey though. Not enjoying the sudden temperature drop but loving the fall foliage.

smsturner November 12th, 2010 07:59 PM

i love all the seasons :) i'm ready for some snow to fly. it's that time of year. i want turkey and gravy. and to put up my xmas tree!!

Jenna November 13th, 2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smsturner (Post 22124936)
i love all the seasons :) i'm ready for some snow to fly. it's that time of year. i want turkey and gravy. and to put up my xmas tree!!

I love having a Christmas tree, but until Cait's a little older we're stuck with the tiny fake tree. She's got this thing for spruce needles... She loves to eat them. Weird kid. Between her and the cat, we'd have no tree left.

DramaFreeMama November 17th, 2010 09:32 AM

I'm here from PA as well. Except on the west :)

And i'm hating the cold weather. Just excited for the holidays!! I'm hoping we don't get a huge snow storm like last year. That was brutal. I can't imagine having to go to bi weekly prenatal appointments through that :/

~Landon's Mommy~ November 17th, 2010 06:36 PM

Hi from Maine. :) I'm not really liking the weather, it hasn't been too cold but the wind and rain are both getting old! We're now used to the time change, it wasn't fun for a few days.

happymomof4 November 19th, 2010 09:44 AM

I am from PA. I am getting ready for the Thanksgiving week. Can't wait.

MamaJessie November 28th, 2010 07:05 PM

I lurk here, that is when I remember and scroll to the bottom of the forums. I usually get sidetracked along the way...

mamaducks - I am in new haven county too.

smsturner - my family is about 20 minutes away from Ithaca. We're actually considering moving there... I love it

MrsAndMommy November 29th, 2010 02:23 PM

I'm here. Occasionally.

rugby_girl November 30th, 2010 04:08 PM

when i actually make it to the bottom of the boards I lurk a little bit...

I'm Jaime, I'm from NH.

mommy2Breana+Brandon December 13th, 2010 11:51 AM

I am here but not from New England either from PA also

lovemybabies0608 December 14th, 2010 09:47 AM

I'm surprised to see so many people posting from PA. Here is another PA poster as well!

~Angela~ December 31st, 2010 06:28 AM

I'm lurking. I'm from Western NY (45 min outside of Rochester, NY)