JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Not Trying Not Preventing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/)
-   -   Just Waiting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/2615249-just-waiting.html)

Kivett12 January 15th, 2013 08:30 PM

Just Waiting

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted on JM. A little background on me and DH. We have a DS who is almost 2. We are currently NTNP. If it were up to me we would be TTC #2. DH is worried how we would manage financially, etc. it scares me too, but I guess I don't worry about it as much as him. I have had 2 tubal pg, the last one resulting in my rt tube being removed. I just turned 37 and feel like my time is running out. I don't even know how easy/hard it would be to get pg again. So while I wait for hubby to jump on board I am trying to keep myself busy doing other things. I enjoy reading on a lot of boards here and love the support for everyone. Hopefully our day will come soon when I can move to the TTC board. Thanks for listening and if anyone out there has any experience with TTC with 1 Fallopian tube, plz let me know. I just want to know what my chances might b for getting pg again.

Spyctre January 15th, 2013 09:16 PM

Re: Just Waiting

Hello! You aren't the only one. I remember a woman conceiving with one tube on here a while back, maybe 3 years ago. I haven't frequented the TTC boards in a looooong time, and I only know about her because we were in the same DDC. I lost mine so I stopped keeping track of the ladies there.

I remember her saying she felt ovulation pain on that side, and quickly went to BD. You still have the one so I think you have a good chance of conceiving. =) Good luck, and I hope you never have to TTC, that you just end up with a wonderful surprise. Maybe a Valentine's present? ;)

Kivett12 January 16th, 2013 04:07 PM

Thanks for the response. It is encouraging to hear about someone who conceived w/ only one tube. I hope it happens for us soon and YES that would be a nice Valentines present! On another note, that is exactly when I found out last year that I was pg, but it unfortunately didn't end well. Hopefully we will have good news this year, or at least that is what I am hoping for!

Spyctre January 17th, 2013 01:58 AM

I'm very sorry. It can be hard. I've just had one bad one, and by bad I mean one I was really excited for. Twins, had them almost till the second trimester. Figured I was safe from miscarriage by then. I think of my lost babies every day, especially them.

Kivett12 January 17th, 2013 01:29 PM

I am so sry to hear that! I can't even begin to imagine what you went through. Hopefully there are bright new beginnings for all of us here!