JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Not Trying Not Preventing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/)
-   -   Intro! :-) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/2631256-intro.html)

Pageturner March 3rd, 2013 12:07 PM

Intro! :-)

Hello! My name is Morgan. My DH and I have a 4.5 month old, Michael. He is our first child. We are NTNP for the next one, just letting nature take its course. I was overweight when I got pregnant with Michael, so starting Monday DH and I are committing to eating clean and healthy foods, as few processes foods as possible. And I'm going to alternate Zumba and Pilates, because I want my body in better shape for baby #2! I'm hoping for a girl next time!

Other stuff about me: I live in FL and we just bought our first home. I'm 28 years old, and I have a basset hound and a turtle. I love the beach and reading, and walking dead! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

Mollyjayne March 10th, 2013 08:13 PM

Re: Intro! :-)

Hi! I already know you ;)
but we are using the pull out method right now and in a year we will try for another I'd like another boy but either would be cool. Cool to see you on a another board!

maybe we will have our babies at the same time again! But you'll probably end up pg before me :)

Pageturner March 12th, 2013 03:32 AM

Oh probably :-) but they can still play together :-)

Hopolka March 24th, 2013 08:33 AM

Small world! I have a 4.5 month old and we just started NTNP and DH and I are obsessed with walking dead! lol. We were hoping to actively try in a year or so but turns out DH doesn't want to wear condoms nor P&P so it looks like we're letting nature take its course also. I'm looking for a boy this time ;). GL!

Pageturner April 13th, 2013 03:16 PM

Thanks! We DTD the other day during my ovulating window so we shall see! Part of me doesn't want to be pregnant so soon, because I'd be really preggo on Michael's birthday and I would like to lose weight first...but at the same time I really want another one and i'm not patient :-)

OCBlonde985 April 13th, 2013 04:34 PM

Hi Morgan, Nice to meet you! I am Alana. Im 27 from California. My Bf is Cory he is 29 (30 in July!) and we are NTNP because we hate condoms and I think we both secretly want to have a baby...anyway I just went off bc last month, but I hope my stay here is short and sweet. And we both want a boy :) The only thing stopping us from trying is his parents live in our house with us right now and not sure they want a baby crawling around, but its our house :) We are saving up to buy my car I currently lease because its a new Jetta and its family friendly ;) I currently nanny part time and work as an admin assistant full time so I am busy, but I love a challenge and I love making money :) BF is in construction and works for Best Buy as a supervisor in home theater...our future is in God's hands :) Hope to get to know you better!!!

electriclids April 14th, 2013 08:12 PM

Welcome! I'm new to this part of the forums too.