JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Not Trying Not Preventing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/)
-   -   What are the chances? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/2635484-what-chances.html)

Kivett12 March 17th, 2013 12:35 PM

What are the chances?

So DH and I have been NTNP for a while now. From time to time he does withdraw. AF is due today and no sign of her yet. The weird thing is that we didn't really have the opportunity to BD much this cycle d/t a home project that DH was working on. I know we Dtd one time during the time I was o'ing but hubby withdrew that night. Last night and this morning my bbs have been hurting (full feeling) and my nips are at attention! CM is kinda lotion like and seems a tinge yellow, no odor though. I highly doubt it means anything and I am just grasping at straws always, but I would definitely not be disappointed if I was pg. I know it would take a miracle, but I wonder what the chances are?
I guess only time will tell... Might just have to run out this evening and pick up a test to curb my curiosity! I'll keep u posted.

3maybe March 17th, 2013 03:23 PM

Re: What are the chances?

Your situ sounds so similar to mine. SO mostly withdraws, but there are times when he doesn't (like this morning). I'm due to O either Wed or Thurs, so it's a long shot. We aren't necessarily trying, but not totally preventing...it would be a welcome surprise if we were to find ourselves preggo.

Realistically, there's always a chance for pregnancy to occur when there's unprotected sex.

3maybe March 17th, 2013 03:23 PM

Your situ sounds so similar to mine. SO mostly withdraws, but there are times when he doesn't (like this morning). I'm due to O either Wed or Thurs, so it's a long shot. We aren't necessarily trying, but not totally preventing...it would be a welcome surprise if we were to find ourselves preggo.

Realistically, there's always a chance for pregnancy to occur when there's unprotected sex.

Kivett12 March 18th, 2013 03:59 PM

So I have no idea how to update posts, but the :witch: just showed her ugly face this evening. It was really crazy though, all day I have felt absolutely pregnant! I was even wondering how I was going to break the news to DH. I broke down, went and bought a $$ store cheapie in the pouring down rain. After taking the test and it being BFN, I fed LO and all of a sudden major cramps started and there she was. I guess she was just taking her sweet time this month.

Spyctre March 18th, 2013 10:36 PM

I am sorry. :( Your mucus sounds like mine in early pregnancy. Kind of a yellow creamy. Always confuses me at first. Sticky is normally a little yellow to me so yellow means AF in my book. I get sticky right before.

3maybe March 19th, 2013 04:12 AM

Sorry AF showed. That whole CM thing confuses me. I've not had any noticeable CM in the past, and have just the slightest bit to note in the last couple years. For me, I tend to see it right around CD 14 & 15, but I have no clue what to call it...EWCM, stringy, cloudy...all these diff terms...to me, it's just white CM :confused::rolleyes: