JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Not Trying Not Preventing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/)
-   -   Trying for 8months now and gettin impatient! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1166-not-trying-not-preventing/2672317-trying-for-8months-now-and-gettin-impatient.html)

Aliciamain951 August 14th, 2013 12:19 PM

Trying for 8months now and gettin impatient!

hi my names alicia and me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 8 months now. I got off the IUD at the end of January after being in it for 5yrs. Since getting it removed, I've gone thru too many HPT to count every month. Every month it seems my period is coming later and late and I get the cravings and moodiness so I take test after test which becomes more and more depressing with every negative I get and than my period will start.... We are now in the month of August and about 9 days ago I had some slight bleeding,( if that's what u call it), from wednesday night to friday morning which i found kinda u usual :confused:considering my period wasnt due for another two weeks. the bleeding was very light peaches/ brown discharge when i would wipe the first night the next day it was a bright pinkish/red in the morning than back to the peach/brown the last day. during those days i wore light tampins and pantyliners but they always came out clean, it only seemed to be in the morning when i wiped...(sorry for all the TMI:tmi :tmi: could this have been Implantation bleeding??? i took a test this past sunday night (3days after the bleeding stopped) it came back negative, i figured maybe it was too early to test still since I still have about 5 days till my period starts (if it decides to starts on time this month) I have my hopes up really high but at the same time I am scared to be this excited cuz I don't know if I can take any more negatives! :( the pressure is on, and this waiting game is gettin very old, at this point I think I need all the baby dust and support I can get!! Really hoping this is the month for my family and I!

misty3281 August 21st, 2013 02:04 AM

Re: Trying for 8months now and gettin impatient!

I just started visiting this board and read this post. How did it turn out? I hope you got the bfp you wanted, but if not keep trying. Good luck.

Aliciamain951 August 21st, 2013 10:29 AM

I took a test late Monday before bed and it came back negative! :( I was pretty sure it was gonna be positive due to the fact I have had that wierd episode of spotting, and 3 days before taking the test I noticed a clear milky oil slightly secreted from my left nipple when I squeezed it! The last time I seen that was when I was pregnant with my first and only child. Sorry for the details! My breast just seemed rounder and fuller that day as I was showering so I squeezed just out of curiosity! You can imagine how excited I was when I saw the secretion, thinking that for sure I was pregnant this time! My period was due to start yesterday, but nothing yet... I think ill test tomorrow morning and see how it goes...

misty3281 August 28th, 2013 07:56 AM

Our bodies can play dirty little tricks on us when it knows we want something so bad. I want to take a test, but I keep looking at all the signs saying I'm NOT pg and I don't want to see a BFN so I keep putting it off. Haven't started my cycle since delivery and I'm still EBF'ing so I don't even know when or if I'm violating right now. Hopefully you get your answer soon.