JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2636013-two-for-tuesday.html)

Carwen*Angel March 19th, 2013 08:59 AM

Two for Tuesday

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far?

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses?

KAB March 19th, 2013 09:02 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Cramping and sore boobs.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? I can't wait for my leave at work to start, though I still have a long time for that.

outtheblue March 19th, 2013 09:17 AM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? M/s. And my boobs hurt and feel like they weigh a ton.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Finding out the gender.

avaught March 19th, 2013 09:24 AM

I've been super tired.

i can't wait for a baby belly!

LABs March 19th, 2013 09:25 AM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Very tender lower abdomen and bloated/distended abdomen. I should give in and break out the yoga pants. I always show very early.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Finding out the gender.

Chelbell March 19th, 2013 09:40 AM

1. I'm extremely tired.

2. I can't wait to feel the baby move for the first time!

emmasmum March 19th, 2013 09:52 AM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Nausea, nausea, nausea :(

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Being done with the nausea and MS :( Also, feeling the baby move.

Bellrunner March 19th, 2013 09:55 AM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? light headed and dizzy if I don't eat every couple hours.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? surprisingly, a baby belly!

Lindz253 March 19th, 2013 09:58 AM

1. Sore bbs, although they fell a lot better than before.

2. Seeing HB and then feeling the baby move.

shana1979 March 19th, 2013 01:09 PM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Fatigue out of this world. It's affecting my school work.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Finding out the gender. Thought maybe I'd do a surprise birth but I'd like to know. I've had dreams of both, mainly a boy. I'd like a girl because I already have two teenage boys but I'd love a healthy baby more.

Txmom4 March 19th, 2013 01:14 PM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? I think the emotional/****** side.

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Knowing what I'm having and feeling baby move!

Schofield06 March 19th, 2013 02:03 PM

My stronges symptoms is either fatigue or sore bbs

I am most looking forward to a positive first appointment, and seeing the little heartbeat. 9 more days...

Mana March 19th, 2013 02:07 PM

1. No real symptoms yet. I guess a little cramping has been the biggest

2. I'm most looking forward to movement! I love feeling those little kicks and pokes and hiccups :wub:

DownNotOut March 19th, 2013 02:32 PM

Nausea! and emotional turmoil!

Looking forward to being out of the "danger zone" of the first trimester!

BlessednHighlyFavored March 19th, 2013 02:45 PM

MY WORST IS CRAMPING, SORE BOOBS AND SO TIRED FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO PASS OUT AND TOO MANY PRETZELS.
getting a 3d us,feeling baby move and being able to use my doppler whenever i want. and a healthy pregnancy.

HappyBabyB March 19th, 2013 03:30 PM

1. Strongest symptom is fatigue, I am always tired even after a long night of sleep.

2. I am looking forward to having a baby belly and also finding out the sex!

Lotsakids March 19th, 2013 04:18 PM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Exhaustion

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Not being sick, & tired.

hotpinkheels March 19th, 2013 05:39 PM

1. What has been your strongest pregnancy symptom so far? Mood swings, tiredness, big bbs!

2. What are you most looking forward to as your pregnancy progresses? Feeling the baby move :)

LuckyCharm March 19th, 2013 05:43 PM

Strongest symptom: mild cramps and fatigue
Most looking forward: finding out the gender and nesting. Oh I can't wait to start nesting!!!

The Aubrey March 19th, 2013 07:54 PM

My bbs hurt!!!

Right now, I'm just looking forward to a good first appointment!