JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   feeling stressed (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2636931-feeling-stressed.html)

elizabethchallis March 22nd, 2013 07:24 AM

feeling stressed

Ugh I've been taking wondfo every day to see a progression. Today's test was barely darker and it has me stressing out! Yesterdays test was a huge difference from the day before. I have a blood draw Wed and it seems forever away. I can't wait until I feel more confident with this pregnancy.

elizabethchallis March 22nd, 2013 11:11 AM

Re: feeling stressed

Feeling a little better test line is darker than control on answer

avaught March 22nd, 2013 11:37 AM

you will have to stop testing eventually ;)

Lindz253 March 22nd, 2013 11:50 AM

That happened to me. One day it was a big jump and the next day not as much - then the following day a bigger jump. Its hard not to stress over lines when you have gone through what we have. Hopefully your next beta draw can give you a little comfort. Although I told myself that and it did for a few days but now Im back to freaking out until my appt. But you had a really good rise this past one so Im sure everything is going great!

elizabethchallis March 22nd, 2013 11:56 AM

It'll be a long wait and I'm sure I'll be counting down the days until the first u/s :) and yes I have to back away from the tests lol hopefully I start feeling pregnant soon !!

lil_fishy March 22nd, 2013 12:01 PM

I found that wondfo tests don't give me great progression, so try not to stress too much!

LABs March 22nd, 2013 12:08 PM

You are going to drive yourself insane! I was doing the same thing and told myself to chill out! No sense in borrowing trouble. Why are they waiting for blood work? I requested mine to leave a paper trail for pg dating and reassure myself. I'm wondering if there is a reason to wait a bit?

elizabethchallis March 22nd, 2013 01:56 PM

I had it done twice already to confirm its doubling. My doc wants to see where its at in a week since ive had 3 losses.

LABs March 22nd, 2013 02:02 PM

That makes sense! I hope your little one is very sticky and in for the long haul!

KAB March 22nd, 2013 02:36 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one torturing myself. The last test I took didn't look any darker then the one before, today I went to the dollar store to buy more tests and they were out, I just can't get myself to spend more money on the expensive tests, but I'm so nervous and I don't really have any symptoms. I'll be glad when we all get through this first trimester!

Lotsakids March 22nd, 2013 04:36 PM

Noooo don't do it! You'll just stress yourself out!

I took one at about 5 weeks in the afternoon with very weak pee, & it came out SOOOOO faint. Was seriously not worth the stress :o

SpankyMagoo March 22nd, 2013 04:40 PM

Step away from the pee sticks!!! They give terrible progression!!!

elizabethchallis March 22nd, 2013 05:02 PM

I have 2 wondfo 1 digi and 3 answer left. I suppose I should pack them up for TTC #3

Schofield06 March 22nd, 2013 05:42 PM

Yea, the pee sticks aren't very accurate for progression. Too many variables that can be different from test to test.
I have a hard time not stressing as well. I just try and stay busy so I don't think about it as much.

Cupcake2 March 22nd, 2013 09:46 PM

Put them away!! It will only cause stress which is not good for you or the baby! I'm praying for you! Hugs!

Carwen*Angel March 23rd, 2013 03:37 AM

Step away from those peesticks, Ashley! They're not good for you. ;) :dothug:

elizabethchallis March 23rd, 2013 06:33 AM

I know I know I'm stopping lol