JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   It's quiet around here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2644571-its-quiet-around-here.html)

Txmom4 April 19th, 2013 08:29 PM

It's quiet around here!

What's up ladies?

BlessednHighlyFavored April 20th, 2013 12:53 AM

Re: It's quiet around here!

Just 4am here. Just got up to watch hubby out the door.

sis_sweetpea April 20th, 2013 03:40 AM

I'm up early, can't get back to sleep

Angelgirl30 April 20th, 2013 05:40 AM

I'm up. Haven't been sleeping lately.

The Aubrey April 20th, 2013 05:44 AM

Just got through with breakfast and I scarfed down 4 pancakes. yikes! LOL It's better than the last two weeks where I've hardly been able to eat anything, I guess!

jadeunicorn April 20th, 2013 07:59 AM

Between m/s and life, I try to visit JM once a day, but don't always feel like posting. Weekends I get sucked into spending time with the family or reading, so I may notpeek in again until Monday!

eab12191 April 20th, 2013 08:27 AM

Not much going on here. Just spending the weekend with DS and DH. We are going to San Antonio Monday for DH's neurology appt because he's been having bad headaches. They're feeling a lot better, but his doctor feels he still needs to be checked out. Oh, my mom is coming to visit next week from Maine!

mindyjean April 20th, 2013 08:41 AM

Good morning so far: got lots of housework done, made peanut butter granola, and after lunch we have my 6 year old's FIRST T-ball game. We are all so excited to watch him play---even though it will only be 40 degrees out!!! BRRRR!

Nicole B April 20th, 2013 08:45 AM

Today is the first weekend in awhile that i got out of bed and put myself together instead of crawling back into bed and hanging out in pjs all day! But maybe i shouldn't jinx it.... >.>

I had pancakes for breakfast too! Cleaned up the house up a bit, have a friend coming over later this afternoon. Enjoying a cup of blueberry tea currently while i catch up on JM and post a few things on the FB online garage sale site in my area. :)

~Kris~ April 20th, 2013 05:15 PM

I've been busy with 2 sick kiddos and basement cleanup from the flooding. Nobody has thrown up for 36 hours now, so I think we're in the clear. :cheer: I got about 75% of the basement put back in order today while hubby took our old bed to ILs and brought back a riding mower. The actual mower part is broken, so we'll use it to tow the cart for moving things around the yard, pciking up sticks, etc.

Hoping to finish the basement stuff tomorrow. Hubby's planning to go to the airport to work on his engine.

Christina642 April 20th, 2013 06:25 PM

We were at my sons wrestling tournament all day. Then came home and built our chicken coop. My son got 2nd though!!!!!

babydaniel09 April 20th, 2013 07:00 PM

I am suffering morning sickness, blegh!! Never haa it with any other pregnancy before and I'm not coping all that well. Kids are keeping me busy with their friends' birthday parties this weekend, and that's about it :)

Lotsakids April 21st, 2013 02:54 AM

Really unwell at the moment :( Caught one of the childrens bugs, so on top of the ms ramping up to new heights smack on 12 weeks, (reminiscent of pregnancy no.4) I am now suffering with razor blade throat, headache, sore eyes, and all over body aches.
Laid out in bed, thank gosh its the weekend, as Dh has been able to deal with the kids.