JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Super jealous (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2662240-super-jealous.html)

Txmom4 June 28th, 2013 09:25 PM

Super jealous

So the other night while I was in L&D triage I can't even count how many women came in and out of there. I was jealous of them all because I was only 19 weeks and they all were well past that, a few even got to have their babies! I was so wishing that it was me who was 37 weeks and I was getting prepped for my csection. And it was funny cause one dad was calling everyone telling them that they were about to go in for their csection and saying "Do NOT come to the hospital tonight, I repeat DO NOT!" And my mom was sitting there and whispered "I'd be saying *** you!" That cracked me up. I seriously can't wait for the day I get to meet my last baby. It's the most amazing thing ever. Ahhhh so far away!

hotpinkheels June 28th, 2013 09:50 PM

Ohhh that's fun! :)

daneeleigh June 28th, 2013 10:36 PM

Re: Super jealous

I'm excited for it but it's definitely happening to fast as it is. I'll let it go as slow as it needs to. I feel like I have SOOOO much to do before baby gets here.

StacieRN June 29th, 2013 01:52 AM

I feel the same way!!! I cannot wait to meet my lil princess!! I want it to be November NOW! Lol. I swear this is the slowest pregnancy ever!!

The Aubrey June 29th, 2013 05:54 AM

I can't wait either!!

Christina642 June 29th, 2013 09:25 AM

I can wait!!!! I'm super excited to see what I'm having for sure. But being that this is for sure my last I want to enjoy my pregnancy a little longer. I think its going by way to fast.

shana1979 June 29th, 2013 10:28 AM

Count me on the Can't Wait team. It's amazing what a difference a few weeks make. I've gone from being a miserable vomit can to a couple weeks of normalcy to can't sit straight up b/c I'm measuring somewhere between 24 & 26 weeks already at just 18 weeks. And I think they're starting to get active to where I'm feeling them inside more. Still don't feel them on the outside.

I still can't believe I'm finally getting a daughter. And I was looking at little boy clothes today, just fantasizing. I promised my mom I wouldn't buy anything until after the baby shower; thank goodness that's only a month away now.

Oy! I need to place my cake design order.

mommytonavybrats June 29th, 2013 11:08 AM

I feel like mine is going quickly as it is...It's probably bc I'm so busy but i'm trying to enjoy what I can...But I know once I have baby that My choatic life will have slowed down and I'll get to enjoy him!

outtheblue June 29th, 2013 11:10 AM

I can wait...just because I don't feel ready at all!! And I'm super scared with it being my first.

Txmom4 June 29th, 2013 02:18 PM

There is nothing I enjoy about being pregnant. I'm crazy hormonal lady, I cry all the time, everything in life seems sooo much worse than it is, my anxiety is out of this world, I hurt. I end up with weird things like kidney stones and migrains and feeling like my pubic bone is being broken... I really think I get pregnancy depression. When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, the only one who we actually tried for, I had been begging DH for like 6 months to have him and once I was pregnant I went nuts, I would tell DH I was getting a divorce and leaving the baby with him and I was going to take my daughter. I felt so horrible after the fact of saying it because I did want him so bad but everything just felt so horrible like it was the end of the world, and after I had him I wasn't depressed at all, everything in the world was just peachy. So I don't get post partum depression I get pregnancy depression bad and the only thing that cures it is having the baby then I'm like deliriously happy.

outtheblue June 29th, 2013 02:21 PM

Actually that's a good point and helps me to want it to get here faster because pregnancy has sucked so far, and I am tired of being an anxious and depressed mess, haha. I'm usually on medication but went off of it since being pg. I can't wait to be back on it and feel somewhat normal again...

Nicole B June 29th, 2013 04:05 PM

I feel ya! I've had a BUNCH of friends that have recently had babies or are having babies and they keep posting pictures of FB and it's making me want my newborn.

But then at the same time i'm really enjoying sleeping and i'm not near anywhere ready. Baby can definitely hang out until November. :)

StacieRN June 29th, 2013 04:07 PM

I just can't hardly wait to not be sick anymore. I hate puking at work, I'm so busy and need to keep it together to run a hospital and I'm off puking all night. Last night I got sick every two hours for 14 hrs straight. It's just getting old. I'm ready to eat and feel normal again. But not just that, I'm ready to not wake up every day and wonder if she's still ok...growing ok...going to make it to the point we get to meet her. I want her here in my arms where I can visually see her alive and healthy.

Minilegs June 30th, 2013 11:13 AM

I don't enjoy pregnancy either, I would rather someone just hand me a baby ha ha. However, this baby is a surprise, it's blowing by, and I'm not ready yet!