JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Diaper deal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2675024-diaper-deal.html)

Txmom4 August 26th, 2013 10:56 PM

Diaper deal

You have to have Amazon prime and be a new member of Amazon mom. If you don't have amazon prime just sign up for the free trial and cancel when you get your diapers or even as soon as they ship. You will not be eligible if you have ever recieved a free trial before.

1. Sign up for Amazon prime free trial, if you don't already have it, if you do go to step 2. Here's the signup Amazon.com: FREE Two-Day Shipping, Instant Videos, and Kindle Books with Amazon Prime

2.Sign up for Amazon mom. Here's the sign up page Amazon Mom

You won't regret signing up anyway, its the best and cheapest way to get your diapers, cheaper than any store coupons, I have already researched trust me.

3. After you sign up, clip your pampers, huggies, earth's best etc coupon. Here is the coupon page Amazon.com: Coupons Click on the coupon and it will be automatically added to your cart.

4.Search for the your diapers in the search bar. Then choose your diaper and size.Choose the economy size Make sure it has the subscribe and save option like this one Amazon.com: Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 2 Economy Pack Plus 204 Count: Health & Personal Care

5. Subscribe 1 unit every 6months.

6. Type in your address and all that stuff. Then in the promo section type in BABYTIME and press apply. Your total should be $6-$15 depending on which diapers you choose.

It's very simple, I outlined all the steps so you get it right but, its super easy after you sign up for the amazon mom.

Directions to cancel, SUPER easy!

to cancel amazon prime go to "my account" top right corner of amazon page then manage prime membership under the account settings tab. Then you just click end membership.

to cancel monthly subscriptions "subscribe and save" "go to my account" top right of page then "your subscribe and save items" under the more order actions tab. then just click cancel subscription

Ps I totally just jacked this from someone on another board, oopse. I take no credit except for my ability to copy and paste :-P

momof8lopez August 26th, 2013 11:30 PM

Re: Diaper deal

I did this from the other DDC, under my name and DH's name. What a great deal it was!!

CorinnaS August 26th, 2013 11:50 PM

I love Amazon Prime anyway and yes, it's super easy to unsubscribe! Great tip.

Txmom4 August 26th, 2013 11:56 PM

I have amazon prime already and amazon mom so I had to use my parents account and sign them up for amazon mom lol I paid $10.?? For 234 pamper swaddlers size 1. I am trying to find someone else to let me use their account so I can get size 2's

Minilegs August 27th, 2013 12:54 AM

Thanks!

DownNotOut August 27th, 2013 07:29 AM

Awesome, thanks! Not 100% decided on whether I'll keep prime, but definitely worth it for this deal for a month!

Nicole B August 27th, 2013 08:54 AM

I've already worn out my welcome with free Amazon Prime trials unfortunately. :(

CutlassDiva August 27th, 2013 08:57 AM

Yay....totally signed up under a secondary email address....woo hoo

Nicole B August 27th, 2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutlassDiva (Post 27615474)
Yay....totally signed up under a secondary email address....woo hoo

^ ok. i did that (so sneaky) and i totally scored 204 Pamper's Swaddlers in size 2 for $11.39?! That. Is. Amazing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!

AmyKC12 August 27th, 2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txmom4 (Post 27614856)
I have amazon prime already and amazon mom so I had to use my parents account and sign them up for amazon mom lol I paid $10.?? For 234 pamper swaddlers size 1. I am trying to find someone else to let me use their account so I can get size 2's

Wait wait wait......you paid $10 for 234 diapers?????? Name Brand??? WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am signing up!!!!! Thanks for sharing this!!

shana1979 August 27th, 2013 10:02 PM

can you put this up in deals?

Christina642 August 27th, 2013 10:08 PM

Time to make a new email account to sign up lmao

shana1979 August 27th, 2013 10:09 PM

ordered the size 1 234ct. now i feel better having at least one pack of diapers in the house.

dang, i wanted to order huggies too b/c i want to compare them. gonna hafta make another account. i can do it from my school email address so that prime is free.

slp2012 August 28th, 2013 08:22 AM

I also used my hubby's account. I didn't realize he already had used free trials so I ended up getting charged the student rate for prime as well on his account ($39). So that made me sad, but it still worked and we got a second case of diapers for 11.39! I guess having to pay for the prime canceled out the savings, but maybe I can cheat and make a third email address? ;)

Txmom4 August 28th, 2013 12:17 PM

This only runs through tomorrow so hurry ladies!!

shana1979 August 28th, 2013 12:30 PM

Definitely good to know. I just have no idea how many of each size I should get. And does it matter if you use the same credit card?

shana1979 August 28th, 2013 12:36 PM

Maybe we can help each other. When you sign up, you get a link to refer people and it gives you a $10 credit.

Here's mine: Amazon Student

shana1979 August 28th, 2013 12:52 PM

Ok, I should be set for a little over the first month. I just ordered a box of the Huggies 234ct and I got the Pampers 234ct last night. I don't expect the twins to be bigger than a 1 for a little while or even to be a one right off. So hopefully I'm set while on unpaid maternity leave.

Txmom4 August 29th, 2013 04:09 PM

Shana I tried to use your link but couldn't because I don't have an .edu email :-(

shana1979 August 29th, 2013 05:29 PM

Ok cool beans. :)