JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Increase In Productivity?!?! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2675504-increase-productivity.html)

chelseamb August 29th, 2013 01:32 PM

Increase In Productivity?!?!

So this morning.....
I got up at 8, got the kids brekkies made, got ready, took them to the school district office to apply for the fee waivers this year since I haven't been working..... Then we went to the community links CENTER and got the school supplies donated by the lioness club (thank heavens!!! A backpack filled with everything they need for the YEAR!) THEN, we took the leap pad package to return it to toys r us to the UPS store (Lukas stepped on his leap pad!) , then. We went to Garrett's new junior high school (omg my baby boy is in junior high:( I sobbed like crazy !) met his two main teachers and looked around the school (he checked out the girls) and FINALLLY.... We went and got the extra keys cut for the house:) so now Garrett has a house key:)

But I forgot to buy milk lol

I'm trying to keep as busy as possible and be positive... So there we have it ladies my day was jam packed and we got it all done by noon!

meritaten August 29th, 2013 01:35 PM

Re: Increase In Productivity?!?!

Pretty sure you got more done before noon than I've done all week. LOL.

PolicemansCowgirl August 29th, 2013 01:44 PM

Ever since school started and my oldest went to second grade I've been in super mom mode. Getting up early, making breakfast, lunches, getting both boys ready 1 goes to school the other to a sitter, DH stuff layed out so he can sleep in and after both boys are off to their destinations I go to work for 9 hrs...now this might explain why I crash by 9pm haha but it feels good to be productive.

hotpinkheels August 29th, 2013 02:21 PM

That makes me tired! :) Glad you got it all done.

Christina642 August 29th, 2013 02:26 PM

Yep you officially did more before noon then I do in a week lol.
Lets see this is how my day goes now days.

Get up at 7 am. If I didn't work the night before. Get boys up and dressed for school. Make sure they eat breakfast. Walk Christopher to the end of our road to catch the bus at 7:30. Than come home and get Brantley dressed to take Wyatt to school. Come home put on Rango and relax before Brantely is in full force. Oh and then feed Brantley breakfast. Than lunch. And get on to him for torturing the chickens. He loves to carry them around. Than at 1:3o go pick up Wyatt from school. Come back clean a little bit than at 3 Walk to the bus stop to pick up Christopher. Than deal with Wyatts beharvolist for 2 hours. And wait for Eric to get home. Once he is home I go take a nap incase I have to work that night. Eric cooks dinner and gets the kids homework and showers done before bed.

jadeunicorn August 29th, 2013 02:43 PM

Yea...you are way more productive than I am!

I got up at 6:30am and spent too much time on JM - lol. I did get my walk in at 8am, but otherwise, until my mom got here, I putzed with JM and games. It's still too hot here to move far from the window a/c.

Hoping I'll be more productive next week once it cools off!

chelseamb August 29th, 2013 03:37 PM

Oh I'm looking wAy forward to the cooler temps lol. I cooled my hair this afternoon and folded our laundry.... And found more laundry ! Maybe I'm semi nesting? We also put all of the boys school stuff in their bags ready for Tuesdaylol

LABs August 29th, 2013 03:53 PM

I'd be hospitalized if I did all of that! I cut out more diapers today. Takes twice as long as I have to sit down to do it. The fabric is so cute though and on sale! I fed my kids scrambled eggs for lunch. I'm running laundry, but my boys loaded the machine for me. It didn't need to be run, but he wants to wear a favorite and it was dirty. I'm getting the tiny things washed that I bought yesterday so its good. I'm resting now because I've done too much!

~Kris~ August 29th, 2013 04:46 PM

I was lazy today! ;)

ducksaresnazzy August 29th, 2013 04:50 PM

i laughed unreasonably hard at "but i forgot to buy milk!"

i haven't accomplished that much in the past week. lately, getting out of pajamas is a productive day for me.

chelseamb August 29th, 2013 05:40 PM

Please let me say..... I generally do nothing lol