JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   November 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/)
-   -   baby movement (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1929-november-2013-playroom/2675528-baby-movement.html)

ducksaresnazzy August 29th, 2013 05:21 PM

baby movement

if you have advice, please please please give it.

Eve is kicking right into my, uh, crotch region. very, very low. it's almost painful. it is definitely uncomfortable. and she won't stop. i think she's trying to escape. i'm freaking out.

LABs August 29th, 2013 05:26 PM

Re: baby movement

That's totally normal! It causes me to jump sometimes because it catches me off guard. There is nothing you can do besides try to get her to turn head down. Then you'll have the issue of feeling like her head is pressing too hard and she'll drop out.

FairyDustMom August 29th, 2013 05:27 PM

I had that the other night.. I guess they are trying to figure out what all the noise is about on the other side!

~Kris~ August 29th, 2013 05:31 PM

Yep, just a normal pregnancy ache and pain. ;)

Nicole B August 29th, 2013 05:52 PM

Welcome to the group! My baby has been doing that pretty much since i could feel him. Isn't it wonderful? -_-

meritaten August 29th, 2013 07:09 PM

That's exactly how I knew it was my baby I was feeling at 16 first :D

Sorry to say but it gets worse when they get even bigger. Then you start getting crotch lightning where it feels like your cervix got hit like your funny bone and it goes down your hoo-ha. LOL.

ducksaresnazzy August 29th, 2013 07:20 PM

it's been a continuous thing for what seems like six years now. i may be exaggerating. i can't wait for labor.. pain i can handle. a baby kicking my woo-ha i cannot.

i think she's enjoying herself- she's kicking with a lot of enthusiasm for such a small being.

Christina642 August 29th, 2013 09:18 PM

Oh man this made me LOL for real. Welcome to the club. Orion just flipped this week but boy was he doing this on a regular basis. Now he just head buts me and gives me lots of pressure down there. To the point I have to squat in order to not feel the pressure as bad.

momof8lopez August 29th, 2013 09:57 PM

Could be her hands and not her feet! My baby's have always been head down, and right about now, they start to get more cramped. Since it could be her head down low now, her hands could be by her face and when she stretches her head backward or hands......it feels soooooooooo uncomfortable! I know that head in your crotch feeling, when they stretch their necks back along with their hands....feels like their gonna pop out!